2015 Holiday Goodies!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been trying to be good, but I needed to place a Sephora order to get my birthday freebie, and even though that has two Nars lip crayons, I have wanted to try the Bite matte crayons for awhile.  I drug my feet too long last year and missed the mini set, so I jumped on this one when I saw it (plus they had a deluxe sample of the glamglow clearing mud w/ $25 purchase+ code UNMASK, and I love that stuff!)
bite mini.jpg

I just hope they are wearable shades since i haven't seen all of them swatched anywhere yet..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all need to win the lottery! lol this is like makeup heaven!! Oh I wish I could buy all these. Holiday sets are the hardest for me because there are so many cute ones and just can't get them all, so having to narrow down to a few things, if any, is so hard. I really have to think what do I need the most and is the best value.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bite Beauty set and the Bobbi Brown Greige set are calling my name.  Does anyone have the Greige?  Would love to know how it performs. 

I have said it a million times before, but the Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette is one of my all time favorites.  I got it when it was a limited edition a couple of years ago and it's still one I reach for almost every day.  Highly recommend for anyone who isn't sure what they neeeeeeed this year, haha. 

I was wondering about the Bobbi Brown Greige as well. I really would like to get it but not sure if it will be worth it. Hope someone has it and can give feedback on it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I was wondering about the Bobbi Brown Greige as well. I really would like to get it but not sure if it will be worth it. Hope someone has it and can give feedback on it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the scotch on the rocks palette from last holiday, the matte colors are nice and hold well but the shimmer/glitter/highlighter colors have a lot of fall out and not much coverage.

Just got my grubby hands on a few items from the chanel vamp holiday line. I am happy, happy, happy. Also the Kat von D lipstick gold blooded is really a nice color on another note. I am set for the holidays now!

There's so much stuff I want from Sephora this year. I think I'm just trying to minimize it to only Holiday collections since it's limited edition mainly and I won't be able to really get it later on. 

I want as of right now

Becca Champagne pop as it's limited edition and I love the color ( tried on in the store) 38.00

Tarte Light of the Party  Collector's case 59.00

Sephora's Favorites Give me More Lip 59.00

ULTA

Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2 59.00

Those are the ones as of now. I don't know what else is going to come out but I bet E.L.F will come out with a Holiday something and other brands so it might grow!

215.00 total right now.

Back