2015 Holiday Goodies!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The LM palette looks so pretty. I might have to get it. I'm trying to resist though. All this buying way before holidays are even here. I can't buy anything during the holidays if I blow my budget before the holidays even get here. :lol: My sephora cart is overflowing. I keep adding things to it as I see so many cute things. Over the weekend I ordered these items in the picture. I've been wanting this book for a long time and the glossy lip crayons looked like a good deal. I'm on this lip crayon kick now after getting the Lord& Berry one in the last Birchbox.

sephora order.jpg

I should clarify that if you don't already have the laura mercier artist palette for eyes, that one is likely better than the sleek and chic.  But I think the APFE will be around indefinitely whereas the S&C is limited edition for the holidays.   

I am really excited about...

LORAC's Love, Lust & Lace Full Face Collection ($42 at Kohl's)

LORAC's Love, Lust & Lace Alter Ego Lip Gloss Collection ($25 at ULTA)

LORAC's Love, Lust & Lace Alter Ego Set ($25 at LORAC)

LORAC's Love, Lust & Lace Matte/Shimmer Palettes ($12 at ULTA) Black Friday only.

LORAC's Riesling Romance Eyeshadow Palette ($15 at ULTA) Cyber Monday only.

Ciate's Kiss Collective 3-Piece Liquid Velvet ($22 at Sephora)

Ciate's Mini Mani Month Gift Set ($59 at Sephora)

Ciate's Olivia Palermo x Eye Palettes ($39 at Sephora) (Smoky Suedes and Smouldering Hues)

Benefit Cosmetics Beyond Dazzling They're Real Mascara (limited-edition) ($26 at Benefit)

Benefit Cosmetics Party Poppers Set ($42 at Benefit) This set plays music.

Tarte's The Light of the Party Makeup Set ($59 at Sephora)

Tarte's Shine Bright Statement Lash Essentials Set ($20 at Tarte)

ByTerry Jewel Kiss Lip Palette ($118 at B-glowing)

NARS Liquid Gold Face Set ($42 at NARS)

Shu Uemura's Eye and Cheek Palette ($69 at Shu Uemura)

Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler in the 24 karat gold plating ($24 at Shu Uemura)

NCLA Box of Cool Nail Polish Set ($48 at NCLA)

Burt's Bees The Kissable Color Gift Set ($9.99 at Burt's Bees)

Avon Makeup Design Palette ($21.99 at Avon)

Pacifica Holiday Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes ($14.99 at Target)

etc.

I always find myself checking out Burberry, Lancôme, Chantecaille, L'Oreal, CoverGirl, Bare Minerals, Revlon, Charlotte Tilbury, Laura Mercier, Red Carpet Manicure, etc. I really love what Burberry has going on this holiday. I am obsessed with the gold concept. I also love that some of these beauty brands are using more bling in their makeup products. I really love Lipstick Queen's concept this year. I am looking forward to the MAC collection with Ellie Goulding. 

Yay, new Sephora favorites sets are out since last time I looked, including the Beauty Unmasked one I was waiting for!

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-unmasked-P402975?skuId=1739390

I'm actually more excited about the Beauty Sleep one though, I have been wanting to try the Sunday Riley Luna Drops. 

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-sleep-P402972?skuId=1739408

Ugh, the Cleansing Ritual To Go is calling my name too:

http://www.sephora.com/cleansing-ritual-to-go-P402973?skuId=1739416

Annnnnd Skin Wonderland:

http://www.sephora.com/skin-wonderland-P402974?skuId=1739382

I like skincare, okay?  I'm sad I waited too long on SoKo to Tokyo, so some of these will have to ease the pain. 

Update:  I bought Beauty Unmasked, Beauty Sleep, the two NailKale mini sets, and I am now adding the Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo to my Christmas list.  I assume the fact that I passed on two of the skincare sets means I am capable of self control?  (No?  haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for keeping this updated! I try to not look at this too much, as I want to get almost everything and that is not too great for my bank account!

I love all of these holiday collections though, so cute!

Back