2015 Holiday Goodies!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke with someone at Tatcha a few days ago and they are going to re-release their red lipstick at then of this month. I love me some red lipstick and looks like a red that will go with many skin tones.

I don't have a single regret about getting both blush palettes ☺️ They're gorgeous image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep looking at the Sephora favorites sets but I'm still trying to hold on and not buy anything

If anyone is interested in trying Burberry, their mini set at Sephora is great.  I just ordered it and got it. The lipstick is too bright for me but I love everything else.

burberry set sephora.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seriously considering getting one of these Too Faced sets. The grand one is at sephora and the petite one at Ulta. I need to quit looking at all these holiday sets online. I keep adding these things in my cart but I'm trying to stay strong and not buy any, at least not yet. I'm trying to make it closer to the holidays.

too faced le grand chateau.jpg

too faced la petite maison.jpg

I'm seriously considering getting one of these Too Faced sets. The grand one is at sephora and the petite one at Ulta. I need to quit looking at all these holiday sets online. I keep adding these things in my cart but I'm trying to stay strong and not buy any, at least not yet. I'm trying to make it closer to the holidays.

too faced le grand chateau.jpg

too faced la petite maison.jpg
I'm trying to wait too!!! 

The more I looked at videos and swatches of the Mega Pro 2..I'm not feeling it I liked the first Mega colors wise and missed out. Well at least that's less money out of my pocket

Shu Uemura has a new Kitsune Holiday collection coming out. Just wanted to share in case someone is interested

Shu uemura Maison Kitsune holiday collection.png

mood_kitsum_15_jpg_9469_north_499x_white.jpg

I got the Le Grand Chateau :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the Tartelette palette. 

And now I want more. Even though the Rainforest After Dark palette is pretty much my "go-to" right now.

This is a whole new world for me. Eyeshadow collecting, I mean... There's so many good things... 

My Sephora cart is overflowing.

There is a new Laura Mercier palette available at Nordstrom, the sleek & chic palette...I am completely powerless against these things, even when they have colors I already have.  Cashmere is my go to crease color though so obviously I neeeeeeeeed this.  And it's on sale for $49.50...

Shades include:
- Ginger
- Cashmere
- Bamboo
- Cedar
- Bronze
- Espresso
- Morning Dew
- Sable
- African Violet
- Cherrywood
- Plumifique
- Noir

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/laura-mercier-sleek-chic-eye-colour-palette-96-value/4148360?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=1303

Back