30 Manis Marathon 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is checking out this thread and is interested in doing something similar, I want to let you know that The 30 Inspirations Nail Art Challenge - https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132554-30-inspirations-nail-art-challenge-2014/ - will be starting June 13th, 2014 and will continue into November 2014. You are welcome to join in at any time.

FYI - @JC327. Yay! There is now another one to join. I had an idea. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And @@CheshireCookie and @@Scooby Dynamite I enjoyed this one a lot; it would be super to have you join in on the new one too, if you have the time! I want to get the word out to as many people as possible - it's always more fun when there are more people sharing their creative work!

eta: Is there a way of posting to all the people who were involved in this one, as they might be interested this time around too? And same for the faster version of this at the time?

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is checking out this thread and is interested in doing something similar, I want to let you know that The 30 Inspirations Nail Art Challenge - https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132554-30-inspirations-nail-art-challenge-2014/ - will be starting June 13th, 2014 and will continue into November 2014. You are welcome to join in at any time.

FYI - @JC327. Yay! There is now another one to join. I had an idea. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And @@CheshireCookie and @@Scooby Dynamite I enjoyed this one a lot; it would be super to have you join in on the new one too, if you have the time! I want to get the word out to as many people as possible - it's always more fun when there are more people sharing their creative work!

eta: Is there a way of posting to all the people who were involved in this one, as they might be interested this time around too? And same for the faster version of this at the time?
So glad I saw this! I have to catch up with the other thread. I'm on vacation now but I hope I can join when I am back home. It's so awesome that you organized this.

So glad I saw this! I have to catch up with the other thread. I'm on vacation now but I hope I can join when I am back home. It's so awesome that you organized this.
Absolutely! Definitely join when you're back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I highly encourage you to submit an Inspiration mani too. Though of course that is not required in any way for participation in the challenge - all you have to do is post your 'response' manis; I know we'd all enjoy being inspired by one of your creations too!

And thanks! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
So awesome! I will definitely join and I will start thinking of an inspiration mani. I'm hoping to get some nice new polishes while on vacation.

Back