31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol same here, if i tried to eat one now i'd probably break my jaw for reals...or choke,lol
Ah I totally just had the taste of jawbreaker in my mouth. I'm starving!!! I can't wait to get out of work. ;_;

Nails I <3

I did a retake on my flower mani of day 14.

And thank God it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nails I <3

I did a retake on my flower mani of day 14.

And thank God it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breathtaking!   And congrats for making it!  I am so glad you stuck it out!!!  I think I like the red one better!

Nails I <3   I did a retake on my flower mani of day 14. And thank God it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering when you were going to post this one up! I saw it on your page and wanted so badly to comment about how lovely it turned out. I'm full of envy by the way. That Scarlett O'Hara...She will be mine some day. >:]

I"M DONE!!!! YAY!!!! I redid my Galaxy mani

Original:

New one:

I used:

NYC Bowery black, Orly sunglasses at night, bondi fool's, sinful colors snow me white, hard candy bitty blue, julep oscar, and spoiled shaken snow globe.

Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I"M DONE!!!! YAY!!!! I redid my Galaxy mani

Original:

New one:

I used:

NYC Bowery black, Orly sunglasses at night, bondi fool's, sinful colors snow me white, hard candy bitty blue, julep oscar, and spoiled shaken snow globe.
I love them both!  Great job on all of them.

I"M DONE!!!! YAY!!!! I redid my Galaxy mani Original: New one: I used: NYC Bowery black, Orly sunglasses at night, bondi fool's, sinful colors snow me white, hard candy bitty blue, julep oscar, and spoiled shaken snow globe.
Definitely loving the second one much more! I feel like it has just that right amount of color and depth.

Why didn't you comment?  You don't have to jump through hoops to do it...not even a captcha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parasoul /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was wondering when you were going to post this one up! I saw it on your page and wanted so badly to comment about how lovely it turned out. I'm full of envy by the way. That Scarlett O'Hara...She will be mine some day. >:]

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Breathtaking!   And congrats for making it!  I am so glad you stuck it out!!!  I think I like the red one better!

I think the blue is good for spring/summer and the red for fall/winter.  I really like them both but the gold finger is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glittery and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shiny gold that it kind of looks more over the top than the silver.  I love love love Scarlet O'Hara though.  It's gorgeous.

I still have every intention of finishing the ones I am still missing.  I think I would rather do a 31 days of untrieds instead LOL!!!  I just want to wear some plain old ordinary polish but I keep getting these ideas in my head for grandeur!!  Again nice job ladies.  I am in awe of you guys for completing this when I could only do 80% of it!  I have learned an incredible amount about myself, my poor cuticles, and my struggles with vision to concept.  I also realized that while I enjoyed having a subject matter to guide my nail art, I hated having to do a speciifc thing at a specific time.  I found myself just creating nail art to show you guys and half of it ended up on cotton balls in minutes after taking photos.  I think I only did a handful on my right hand too and those were usually just a solid color.  I went to the store with only one had done so many times!!!

I don't think I would do the other challenge either (30 days spaced out) just because I am so over this one but maybe in a year's time after I have accumulated more stamping plates, art tools and polishes I may reconsider.  (it's not like I didn't have enough of that stuff this time).  But alas it was fun while it lasted and I can rest assured that I gave it a shot.

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Tutorial.  I picked the easiest one I could find.

cloud9.gif
 Love! These colors & pattern put together is just so darn Adorable! 

Quote: Originally Posted by JennG315 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

cloud9.gif
 Love! These colors & pattern put together is just so darn Adorable! 
Awww, thanks.  It was a total cop-out for me.  I just wanted to get it over with!

Back