31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Racing flags

How fun! And your pinky reminds me of the Swedish flag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Racing flags

WOW!  Great idea and execution!!!  Love these!

lol, i did racing flags too,yours look 100 times better though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Racing flags

my take on racing flags

nailtini bloody mary, sinful colors snow me white, sh black out, bondi brick road, bondi the limelight

Day 29: Supernatural

My take on supernatural nails is Sinful Colors Whipped with Bundle Monster H-08 and Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  I then topped it off with Sinful Colors Glow in the Dark I snagged today from Walgreens. 

Trying to get this shot in the dark was pretty hard to do.  Sorry it's so blurry.  It took a lot of "charging" up to get it to do this. 

You did way better with your checkerboard than me.  I used one of those Sally Hansen nail art pens and it was kind of a pain in the ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  my take on racing flags

nailtini bloody mary, sinful colors snow me white, sh black out, bondi brick road, bondi the limelight

Supernatural.  I dunno if Frankie counts but I really couldn't be bothered to think of anything creative.

Supernatural.  I dunno if Frankie counts but I really couldn't be bothered to think of anything creative.

OMG he's adorable!!!

my supernatural theme nails...the only thing that (repeatedly) popped into my mind was Zeus,lol

so here's my Zeus inspired nails.

Hard Candy bitty blue, Sinful colors snow me white, bondie brick road and the limelight, and my good 'ol trusty sharpie pen.lol

Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  my supernatural theme nails...the only thing that (repeatedly) popped into my mind was Zeus,lol

Hard Candy bitty blue, Sinful colors snow me white, bondie brick road, and my good 'ol trusty sharpie pen.lol

Amazing!  You did incredible.  I would totally wear this.

I love this!  I love that blue.  What is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hard Candy bitty blue, Sinful colors snow me white, bondie brick road, and my good 'ol trusty sharpie pen.lol

Tutorial.  I picked the easiest one I could find.

Love this combo of colors!!  Fantastic job!!

Day 30: A tutorial

Instead of just following a tutorial I created one on my nails.  Each nail shows a step of how to do it.  My only regret on this one is leaving my smallest nail for the completed image.  It got a bit scrunched.  But here is my Converse All-Stars nail tutorial manicure.

Polish used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Grape Race, Milani White on the Spot and the Milani art brushes in black and white.

i got behind! first time too, oh well...here's my day 30 tutorial

splatter painted nails

i used sinful colors snow me white, bondi the limelight an brick road and finger paints warhol wannabe

i got behind! first time too, oh well...here's my day 30 tutorial splatter painted nails i used sinful colors snow me white, bondi the limelight an brick road and finger paints warhol wannabe
These are way cute!!! They totally remind me of Poptarts though. Now I'm hungry. ;_;

Quote: Originally Posted by Parasoul /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These are way cute!!! They totally remind me of Poptarts though. Now I'm hungry. ;_;

lol...they do look kinda like poptarts...i was thinking those giant jawbreakers from back in the day...got me a sugar craving now,lol!

lol...they do look kinda like poptarts...i was thinking those giant jawbreakers from back in the day...got me a sugar craving now,lol!
No you're definitely right. Lol! Wow I haven't had a jawbreaker in ages. :3

Quote: Originally Posted by Parasoul /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No you're definitely right. Lol! Wow I haven't had a jawbreaker in ages. :3

lol same here, if i tried to eat one now i'd probably break my jaw for reals...or choke,lol

Back