3B Box - Beauty Beyond Borders - Asian Beauty Products *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've received December and January boxes and found things that I liked in both, but like most other people, am on product overload.  I'm new to AB, so don't have a lot of products and find this is a fun way to sample things.  I'll probably give it another couple of months and see how I'm feeling.  I did sign up for Jini Beauty and am eagerly awaiting my first combo skin box!
Let us know how you like the Jini subscription. I've been considering dropping Beauteque, so I thought I might try them. I wanted to see the first few months first before signing up though. 

Let us know how you like the Jini subscription. I've been considering dropping Beauteque, so I thought I might try them. I wanted to see the first few months first before signing up though. 
I signed up for a 3 month sub and I'll definitely post what I get!

Received my 3B box today and have to say I'm seriously underwhelmed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNpKVcMM9zV8Xa9XjalIeAgY8F7iuX1IZIxnbWc

4 Items:

Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Mask 5g sample $1.20
Leaders Black Aqua Pore Scaling Mask x1 $2.75
Lioele Eyelash Curler $3.22
Etude House Look at my Eyes Cafe Eyeshadow $4.60

Total value (excluding shipping costs, tax, etc) $11.77
Cost of sub: $12/mo

I had signed up for this thinking I want to try it but now after reading this, not so sure. I got a shipment notice so mine should be here soon.

Mine should be here soon as well. I really enjoyed this sub when I first signed up, The last two months were not that interesting to me, and this one does seem underwhelming I have to agree. I'll give it another month or two for this price to see if this one is really for me, hoping it will improve. 

This month is seriously underwhelming. If it weren't for the fact that it's an anomaly, I'd unsub. I'm hoping they'll learn from subscriber responses. 

The eyelash curler kills it for me. I can get one anywhere that's exactly the same. I'd much rather have a product that is unique.

The eyelash curler kills it for me. I can get one anywhere that's exactly the same. I'd much rather have a product that is unique.
Maybe the eye lash curler is something that is a real hit with the k-beauty companies? Not sure but the only reason I'm thinking about it is because I remember getting one in one of the Beauteque bags. I was thinking the same thing at the time wondering why they would send it since it's not specific to k-beauty.

I got my box today. I see what you ladies were saying now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box today.  I was going to quit if this month was a dud.  I haven't had a chance to try anything yet, but these are all things I think I will like.

Skin Food Mascara- the container is cute. It has little cupcakes on it
Sea Cucumber Sheet mask- will get used
Cosrx Finger Balls- I'm sure no one at the office has tried these. Maybe it will stop me from poking my pores with a beading needle.
Secret Key giant bottle of witch hazel- this reminds me of the toner from Proactiv. I bet it does the same thing.

I got my box today too and I'm happy with it. I'll use everything in the box. I've used

the toner

before and like it.

Just got my box for April. Did anyone else get theirs yet? I'm excited to try Benton cleansing cream and the Egg cream.

image.jpeg

I got my box today.  These are all nice items but I'm not really blown away.  I guess I thought it would be all cute weird stuff like that Tony Moly hand cream that looks like an orange. I tried to cancel my account but there doesn't seem to be any way of doing that on their website. I sent them an email saying I wanted to cancel.  Hopefully that will be enough. <_<

I tried the egg cream and really like it. The Benton cleanser seemed to be a bit strong for my skin.

Just got my box for April. Did anyone else get theirs yet? I'm excited to try Benton cleansing cream and the Egg cream.

Yeah I got mine, and frankly not enthused about any of the items I got. I feel like this subscription has really lost its value in the last few months. I guess I'll email them and cancel. Sad because I really enjoyed this sub when I first started. 

I just got the May box. Did anyone else get theirs? I'm excited about the propolis essence.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back