3B Box - Beauty Beyond Borders - Asian Beauty Products *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box also came today with the same items as you, Reija. I tend to like this sub as It has items that I'm unfamiliar with.

I just got the May box. Did anyone else get theirs? I'm excited about the propolis essence.

image.jpeg
I also got my bag today! The essence is interesting. I tried it today and it has no scent and isn't sticky. I actually wore it under my makeup since my skin has been kind of flaky and it made it dewy. I think I'll use everything in the bag. Not sure I really need the firming cream though. I wish they would include at least one makeup item in every bag. I loved the mascara they sent before! 

I finally used the essence today and I have no idea why I waited this long. It's beyond great. Once it dried, it almost was like a temporary tape on my fine lines. My forehead looked way more smooth than normally. I paired it with one of the moisturizer samples from the bag and my skin looked younger and felt so smooth.  I used Dior BB cream on top. Korean skin care products continue to amaze me for their effectiveness. I don't think an expensive serum has ever worked as well as this essence did. I highly recommend the essence and the moisturizer that was in this month's bag. Now I'm going to have to figure out where to get the full size once these samples run out.

I finally used the essence today and I have no idea why I waited this long. It's beyond great. Once it dried, it almost was like a temporary tape on my fine lines. My forehead looked way more smooth than normally. I paired it with one of the moisturizer samples from the bag and my skin looked younger and felt so smooth.  I used Dior BB cream on top. Korean skin care products continue to amaze me for their effectiveness. I don't think an expensive serum has ever worked as well as this essence did. I highly recommend the essence and the moisturizer that was in this month's bag. Now I'm going to have to figure out where to get the full size once these samples run out.
That propolis essence is so fantastic. I loved it at first sight because of the pretty packaging but the actual product itself is great! I'm so pleased. At the time I received the box, my skin was dry and irritated and I had no idea why. I applied the essence AM and PM every day for several days and I really think it helped to soothe and re-hydrate my skin. It is slightly sticky but I don't care if it heals my skin and makes it glow!

I live near a Skinfood so I'm happy that I can restock at any time. Do you live near any asian beauty supply stores? I do see it on Amazon for around $24 which seems reasonable.

I took a break from this box since I have so many products to try right now, but I'm glad to see you all talking about the Skinfood Propolis Essence.  I have the LJH Propolis essence and feel like it doesn't do much for me, so I'll have to try this one when I'm out!

So for those of you that didn't know 3B has their own shop now and they have some really good deals for today! Everything in their shop is on some kind of sale. They also have The Ultimate Sample Kit which is $20 but is supposed to contain $100 worth of product! It doesn't tell you exactly whats inside though so you would be taking a gamble. I grabbed one so I hope it was worth it. These deals actually started yesterday and I grabbed mine early since I was worried that my items would disappear. However today I received an email stating they were also going to have a few extra promotions. 

• 3 free samples with every order
  • Spend $50 and get a 4 piece travel kit ($10 Value)
  • Spend $100 and get 10 sheet masks ($50 Value)
  • NO PROMO CODE NECESSARY 
Now I'm not sure if these promotions stack or not. For example if you spend $100 do you get both the travel kit and the sheet masks or just the masks? 

Shipping is $5

https://www.the3bbox.com/collections/featured/products/the-ultimate-sample-kit

Just read from IG that this box is closing. So sad! Love this box. I only cancelled because I needed to cut back.

Back