3B Box - Beauty Beyond Borders - Asian Beauty Products *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhhh, thank you for the spoilers, @@Saffyra

not happy about that yube cream either.  Ive had it from sephora and birchbox (it seemed every pick 2 mystery packs had them for a while and then I actually got in a birchbox!  arrghh)

if it was a bigger size, then it would be good for my feet.  But it is SO small, I would only moisturize the heel of one foot. lol  I would never put that stuff near my face - oily skin alert!!

I am happy with the rest of the bag - the essence! yeah!  I like the SC Honey Spot remover and leaders hand cream - yes, it is a hand cream, but by leaders!!

this box is shaping up like birchbox - somethings you will hate, others you will love...but it is so inexpensive and they are just samples (for the most part), that it isn't a big deal.  If they ever get a shop like BB, it would be cool if they did  a point system like BB does - that would make this awesome!

This sub seems to get better every month. I have been using the secret key stuff from last month's bag every night before bed. 

I got off the waitlist for this one, yay! After unsubbing from pretty much every box when I was on overload, I am slowly dipping my toes back into the beauty boxes. I love Korean products, so the fact that this one doesn't cost as much as most of the other Korean beauty boxes has me really excited. 

Looks like they are running a little late this month. No shipping yet...

other than their face cleansing oil, I haven't tried anything else from them. Pretty excited about that spoiler!

I think this is a GREAT box!!

[
The%2B3B%2BBox%2BOctober%2B2015.jpg

My box arrived damaged and both Holika Holika samples were missing. Super sads. 3B was quick to respond - said they would send the samples in November's box. I can't really complain, considering I want the box to stay at a nice price.

However, I want my samples!!

Anyone get this box still? I had signed up for a waitlist. I forgot all about this and just checked my account. I was able to sub to this. I'm so excited. I really don't need another K-beauty item but the price is right.

I've been subscribed for 6 months and I think I might cancel because I'm not liking the little foil packets we have been receiving.  I even emailed them that I feel those foil samples are the same as the ones I receive for free when I purchase products on other websites/stores so I don't think they are that "special" and should be considered bonus products instead of one of the monthly picks.  I also haven't been excited with any of the items we have been sent.  Maybe it's me being very picky. :rolleyes:    I know there are a lot of people who are very happy with 3B and they love getting the smaller sized ant samples.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the feedback @@Cupcakes! I wasn't sure what to expect from this sub so now I know better. I'll give it a try and see. I'm not interested in receiving foils either. The whole idea of subs is to receive full or actual sample size products not just foils.

I've been a subscriber for several months.  I did get some foils last time but they seem pretty good about a balance between small samples, foils and full sized items.  I've gotten sheet masks, mascara, eye liner, lip gloss, sun block and hand creams all full size. That being said I wish they would act more like a k- version of ipsy and not a cheaper version of mishi box. I don't really know what to do with whitening creams and snail toners. 

I personally enjoy this subscription, for $12 I have been happy with the variety of products I've received. I like that it's not just Korean but also other Asian products as well. I think that January was the only month I've received foils, and I admit that January wasn't the most exciting month, but overall for the price I've been extremely happy. I've enjoyed it more than Mishibox actually. But I have only been using Asian beauty products for the last year, so my stash doesn't have the depth as most people who subscribe I would think. But for a newbie I think this is a great sub. 

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts about this sub! It's great to hear different points of view. I used to get Mishibox but cancelled to cut back. I also cancelled Beauteque because of product overload and cutting back. This sub doesn't help with the product overload I'm sure but I'm just interested in trying it, especially for the price.

I've received December and January boxes and found things that I liked in both, but like most other people, am on product overload.  I'm new to AB, so don't have a lot of products and find this is a fun way to sample things.  I'll probably give it another couple of months and see how I'm feeling.  I did sign up for Jini Beauty and am eagerly awaiting my first combo skin box!

Back