3B Box - Beauty Beyond Borders - Asian Beauty Products *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay here it is:

January 2015 full box.jpg

Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara (full size)

Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream (full size)

Nature Republic Flower Jelly Drop Gloss (full size)

Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack (sample)

My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Mask (one mask)

Fantastic! $12 with shipping included- you seriously can't beat it!

I feel like they're only going to get better and better. If they can do this well right out of the gate, once they gain attention, they'll be able to reach out to brands who want to break into the US market and get a TON of the deluxe samples like the Laneige sleeping pack. I expect those sizes of items in a $12 a month box since I compare it to Birchbox. I'm already super-thrilled with the first 2 boxes and their professionalism so far. Can't wait to see what they have in store this year.

Now I'm really sad seeing that adorable peach shaped hand cream. I'm certain I won't get off the wl in time to get it.   :scared:  I know they just started but after Ipsy I'm not going to just sit patiently for months. If they don't want my money it's going to Beautique. 

Now I'm really sad seeing that adorable peach shaped hand cream. I'm certain I won't get off the wl in time to get it.
Me too! I got that exact item for my Summerswap buddy last summer, and it was so cute that I regretted not ordering one for myself as well. :-/

Hopefully, if waitlisters dont get this bag, they'll at least get the next one.

Ipsy's waitlist is ridiculous!  My mom has been waiting nearly 7 months now.  That's 7 bags!

I don't mind a wait of one or two months (only missing one or two bags) but SEVEN?!  Even Boxycharm gets people off the waitlist faster than that!

Hopefully, if waitlisters dont get this bag, they'll at least get the next one.

Ipsy's waitlist is ridiculous!  My mom has been waiting nearly 7 months now.  That's 7 bags!

I don't mind a wait of one or two months (only missing one or two bags) but SEVEN?!  Even Boxycharm gets people off the waitlist faster than that!
Did they give her the option of skipping the line by liking them on facebook and following them on you-tube? I actually created a fake fb page, you-tube and twitter account just for that. In the end it wasn't even worth it. I quit after 4 months. 

Ipsy's waitlist is ridiculous! My mom has been waiting nearly 7 months now. That's 7 bags!

I don't mind a wait of one or two months (only missing one or two bags) but SEVEN?! Even Boxycharm gets people off the waitlist faster than that!
Wow, seriously? Over on the Ipsy forum, some people were talking about the fact that there is currently no wait at all to sign up... you may want to check into that!

Did they give her the option of skipping the line by liking them on facebook and following them on you-tube? I actually created a fake fb page, you-tube and twitter account just for that. In the end it wasn't even worth it. I quit after 4 months. 
I tried to get her off by using her referral link from her account to sign up for a second Ipsy for myself (well, added myself to the waitlist) since she didn't have a Facebook account.  Even that didn't work.  Then, my account I used got off the waitlist but she's still been on it~  I think they are age biased or something.

@@sstich79 I'm going to mention that to her right now and see :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I totally lied. I can't stay out of this thread. I've only taken a peek at the small preview picture on the side. I was going to hold out, but got the shipment email today. That's too long to wait! I'm so excited for this box.

@@Saffyra I'm wondering if maybe your mother's Ipsy account is glitched from the get-go. Seven months is way too long to be on an Ipsy waiting list, even with people doing the cut-aheads.

Youre gonna love it!  I got my shipping email today, too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Of course I already had it but at least they're sending them out.  I was a little worried what with my box being hand addressed and all that.  

I think they're going to need some seed money to get a little automation going.  Or some paypal stickers or something!

Youre gonna love it!  I got my shipping email today, too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Of course I already had it but at least they're sending them out.  I was a little worried what with my box being hand addressed and all that.  

I think they're going to need some seed money to get a little automation going.  Or some paypal stickers or something!
Gasp! Maybe it'll show up tomorrow! *hopes*

I'm surprised they're still hand addressing. It's a cute, sweet touch, but that's so time consuming for them.

It's here and I love it! Hand cream smells so delicious.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to handle patch testing a mask? I've never used a mask before, so I've never thought about it. Do I open it a smidge and patch test the liquid, putting the pack in a ziploc bag in the meanwhile? My skin is kind of sensitive and I am finally, slowly accepting that I need to test products before they go on my face. No matter how excited I am, the burn isn't worth it - mostly. 

It's here and I love it! Hand cream smells so delicious.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to handle patch testing a mask? I've never used a mask before, so I've never thought about it. Do I open it a smidge and patch test the liquid, putting the pack in a ziploc bag in the meanwhile? My skin is kind of sensitive and I am finally, slowly accepting that I need to test products before they go on my face. No matter how excited I am, the burn isn't worth it - mostly. 
I seriously love how long the scent lasts on that hand cream.  

For the mask, just cut a tiny corner slice off and drip out some of the essence and just tape up the cut. You can keep it in the fridge, too.  There's plenty of juice in MBD masks so don't worry about it drying out.

I'm glad you got it so quickly!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just added myself to the wait list.  Those bags are INSANE for $12 shipped!

No they are getting people to sign up for the wait list so as to knowing which countries to open upto next .

@@Alidolly add your name to the list . I emailed them and European interest os very high they said . Awaitng an email as to kind of dates to start expanding

@@lorna my concern would be if they then increases the price to cover the shipping costs. Most of the Korean shops include sachets when they send an order and I've a stash of those to wade my way through so think I'd wait to see what happens and if the quality remains on track.

I found the peach thing on Amazon and was thinking of ordering it by itself. Has anyone had any problems buying k cosmetics that way? The prices vary from a reasonable $6 to a ridiculous $30. Is six too good to be true?

Back