3B Box - Beauty Beyond Borders - Asian Beauty Products *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the shipping email and it says this month's box includes the Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream. Plus there was the Skinfood spoiler. I think it will be another good box.

AHHH SO EXCITED! I love this box because it's $12 and they can really do no wrong at that price point in my book lol

AWWWHHH I am excited for you all!!  I am still on the waitlist...Been almost a month now - feels longer!! haha

Hopefully you'll get off soon! I'm so glad I decided to sign up when I first heard about them because every box has been fantastic.

Since I also got my shipping email I think I'll have my box on Thursday? But if it came today I'd be happy.

I'm on the wait list now too. This sounds really interesting. Thanks for the recommendations ladies! My no buy suffers but hey I get to join in on the fun and try new things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  It's also Memebox's fault that I want to try more Asian skin care and makeup. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'm on the waitlist too. I wonder if the added any new people this month.

I saw that, too.  At least they're able to move people off.  I can't imagine they had any idea how popular they would be :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay got it!

the3bbox Feb 2015.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saffyra  Lucky you!  I emailed 3bbag and they said a wave of people were coming off this week and I was the in the next wave - so I won't get off the waitlist for this month.  Maybe for April or May.

I think this is the longest I have ever been on a wait list.  It is frustrating, but I am also glad that they are ensuring they have the stock to send people so that their service doesn't degrade.

@Saffyra  Lucky you!  I emailed 3bbag and they said a wave of people were coming off this week and I was the in the next wave - so I won't get off the waitlist for this month.  Maybe for April or May.

I think this is the longest I have ever been on a wait list.  It is frustrating, but I am also glad that they are ensuring they have the stock to send people so that their service doesn't degrade.
I got my shipping notice as well! Very excited since my February box didn't get here until last week.

And I think their waiting list being so long is a good thing in the end, even though many people have had to wait a long time. When a company is money-hungry and starts scooping up every new subscriber they can get their hands on, they start to realize they haven't prepared for having that many people subscribed. Shipping times suffer, the quality of the bags/boxes suffer, and it's just no good. Especially for a small and upcoming business like 3B, I think it's a good thing they're being careful and doing things the right way.

Granted I'd be pulling my hair out if I were still on the waiting list haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I just appreciate them implementing one so that they can focus and only take on new subscribers when they're capable of doing it.

I truly think they had NO IDEA how quickly they would succeed. At least the last box had a label and wasn't handwritten. Can you imagine how much time that must have sucked up! I'm hoping they were able to get a little seed money or business loan or something because it's obvious their waitlist is long (and for a good reason).

@@biancardi when did you get on the list? Was that in January? Three months seems long. Hopefully they can cut that down to two ASAP. Unless they're ordering their product waaaaay in advance it seems like it shouldn't take more than two :/ If you are still on the list from December, they need to revise their system because that's way too long!

The UK folk have no chance for this one any time before Christmas lol!

One day someone out there will see the potential for sales over here and will offer a sub box at a decent price...

The UK folk have no chance for this one any time before Christmas lol!

One day someone out there will see the potential for sales over here and will offer a sub box at a decent price...
It could be you Alidolly!! Think how many people you would make happy if you started a kbeauty subscription :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It could be you Alidolly!! Think how many people you would make happy if you started a kbeauty subscription :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Only problem - I don't speak the language so doing business from my ipad probably just wouldn't cut it lol! plus I work part-time anyway and have a very active 5 yr old on the days I don't work...granted, she starts school this year so would have 2 days free..
Am trying to get a Japanese manga / kawaii company to do a sub box from their website with some of their products but its an established company so not sure if they'd go along with the idea. Still, if you don't ask...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back