3B Box - Beauty Beyond Borders - Asian Beauty Products *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I truly think they had NO IDEA how quickly they would succeed. At least the last box had a label and wasn't handwritten. Can you imagine how much time that must have sucked up! I'm hoping they were able to get a little seed money or business loan or something because it's obvious their waitlist is long (and for a good reason).

@@biancardi when did you get on the list? Was that in January? Three months seems long. Hopefully they can cut that down to two ASAP. Unless they're ordering their product waaaaay in advance it seems like it shouldn't take more than two :/ If you are still on the list from December, they need to revise their system because that's way too long!
I got in janaury - a couple of days after they put in a waitlist.

it really is a long time ...like I NEED more products - haha

I got in janaury - a couple of days after they put in a waitlist.

it really is a long time ...like I NEED more products - haha
haha I don't think ANY of us need more products, but I'll be damned if I don't keep buying stuff! LOL. I know I don't need it, it's just so fun to try new things and get packages in the mail! haha ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box!

The 3B Box March 2015 Full Box.jpg

I finally got off the waitlist for 3b. I think that means I am set for April's box.  :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
It did that to me too Biancardi, but I was doing it wrong, you have to go back in through step two in the email to get to the payment screen. Idk if this is the same prob I was having but it may be. I was so excited I forgot to follow directions! Lol.

It did that to me too Biancardi, but I was doing it wrong, you have to go back in through step two in the email to get to the payment screen. Idk if this is the same prob I was having but it may be. I was so excited I forgot to follow directions! Lol.
It did it to me too. I blamed my ancient laptop with a dying keyboard that refuses to properly type certain numbers. Eventually it did work although I didn't know why.  I probably followed the second link. 

I got an email that my bag had shipped. Anyone know a spoiler or is it the March bag?

I got an email that my bag had shipped. Anyone know a spoiler or is it the March bag?
I got this as well.  I think it might be the march bag because they stated

[SIZE=12.8000001907349px]This month we're excited to spring forward and include some goodies from Sulwhasoo in your[/SIZE] box!  [SIZE=12.8000001907349px] [/SIZE]

if this is the case, that means I will be getting my bags late in the month - booo. 

I got my March bag yesterday, the email came AFTER the bag showed up, but I'm in their city so I guess that's expected. I thought because I just got off the wait list last week I would start with April but I'm ok with getting Match too. Biancardi, we'll probably be on their regular cycle next month don't you think? I hope!

I googled the brand mentioned in the email and it's super expensive and fancy. Now I am excited to try it. 

I got my March bag yesterday, the email came AFTER the bag showed up, but I'm in their city so I guess that's expected. I thought because I just got off the wait list last week I would start with April but I'm ok with getting Match too. Biancardi, we'll probably be on their regular cycle next month don't you think? I hope!
My bag always gets here before the email, too!

Does 3b do spoilers? I am super curious about April although I still haven't tried/ used all of my March items. The cartoon of the sleeping pumpkin is so cute, I don't want to open the mask.

Does 3b do spoilers? I am super curious about April although I still haven't tried/ used all of my March items. The cartoon of the sleeping pumpkin is so cute, I don't want to open the mask.
They did a spoiler ONCE on their facebook page with teh second bag I believe, but I think that was the only time they did one!

I got my April 3b shipping notification. I'll hipefully have it tomorrow since we're in the same city! There's gonna be a tool in our bags this month, hopefully something useful!

Got my shipping notification too! Excited to see what's in the bag this month. I do wish they would have some sort of spoilers or hints on their facebook page or something like some other companies do- I always feel like I forget they exist until my shipping notice comes and it would be nice to have something to discuss and buzz about while we wait LOL

Back