3B Box - Beauty Beyond Borders - Asian Beauty Products *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the email is the spoiler. They give a hint about one item. Last time they mentioned the brand. This time they said they are sending a beauty tool. I am hoping for an eyelash curler. I bought an E.L.F. one and it's a P.O.S. 

woohoo!! got my box!

The 3B Box The3Bbox April 2015 full box.jpg

Mine arrived today! It had all the same items as Saffyra's bag, but I noticed someone on reddit posted a bag that came with a different cleanser.

I received mine today and I love it!  It is perfect for oily-normal skinned type folks - and the mask is one of my favorites already - I always purchase them

I received the same cleanser as @@Saffyra

My bag has shipped. The featured item is

false eyelashes
. I'm super excited. For some reason I never got this from Ipsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bag has shipped. The featured item is

false eyelashes
. I'm super excited. For some reason I never got this from Ipsy.
haha  - when I subb'd to ipsy, I got these all the time (not the brand, but the product type)

They emailed me to get off the waitlist last week, after seeing this month's bag I'm so glad I didn't.

Him, I'm not impressed either. I got the 'you're off the wait list' email a week ago, and I'm kind of glad I passed. I preordered the Mishibox, so I didn't feel like I needed both.

It is pretty good for 12.00 - 3 full sized products & one travel sized cleansing foam

I love that hand cream, I have so many of them - haha.  For me, I won't be using 2 out of the 4 products, but that is just because I have received similar items or I don't use them (like the falsies)

@raindrop  I also ordered mishibox, but I think that it is going to be similar to beauteque, just because of the cost.  

Sooooo cuuute! This is the perfect bag for me! I was so jealous of the peach hand cream (well until someone said it looked like a boob). This is exactly the kind of stuff I wanted when I signed up.  :wub:

@raindrop I also ordered mishibox, but I think that it is going to be similar to beauteque, just because of the cost.
I never subbed to Beauteque because I didn't think the value was there. Plus, the brands they feature are what I consider the western standard for korean products (tony moly, skinfood, ect...) and those are so easy for us to get on our own! I'm hoping Mishibox will do a better job of bringing us a mix of lesser known items. And hopefully a better value, but only time will tell...

I never subbed to Beauteque because I didn't think the value was there. Plus, the brands they feature are what I consider the western standard for korean products (tony moly, skinfood, ect...) and those are so easy for us to get on our own! I'm hoping Mishibox will do a better job of bringing us a mix of lesser known items. And hopefully a better value, but only time will tell...
I agree...when I meant similar to beauteque, it was more in the amount and sizes of things we would get.  I have 4 k-beauty subs - maskgenie, beauteque, 3b and mishibox.  Currently maskgenie & 3b are unique enough for me to consider them long term.   I have already dropped mask maven because I think that maskgenie is superior and if mishibox is like what you described, I will be dropping the monthly bag too..

Latest posts

Back