8 a day Challenge....(WATER)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to MuT 'bottleblack', I'm Kelly. And Charmosa, forgot to introduce myself.....but BIG HI's to both of ya.

Kerry, yes that is a lovely bandana, I'm actually looking to buy a headband for my skincare routines. This should definitly help with your conditions, it can't hurt anyways!

YEA US - ALL OF US!!!:clap

Oh, Max is so cute!

Great to hear you've been to Slovenia! You should definitely come back :icon_wink

Okay everyone, sorry I'm late. I've attached pics of my bare face, no moisturizer full on and then from the left, right, and also my forehead. I have dry flaky skin on my forehead and the lower cheek/jawbone area that I desperately want to be rid of. I've also posted pics of the products I'm using.

Edit: So far I've had one .5L bottle of water, which equals 1 PT,0.9 FL oz. I know I'm behind!

Well Good Morning Sleepy Head! Just kidding! Great to see your pics!

ok im in too!!I really should be drinking more water anyways,whats worse is i actually have a water machine jug thingy,5 gallons.So i have no excuse not to join in:icon_chee

I'm in! I've had 20 oz. so far and i'm about to refill my bottle. I'm scared to post no makeup pics, though.

Don't be scared, you look like you'd be absolutely gorgeous with or without makeup....your skin looks very healthy! And hey, if you got a couple imperfections, hey look above, mine in the healing stage in that aspect.

Come on be brave, you can do it!

Whew! So far, I've drunk 32 oz of water in 6 hours. Pretty good pace though the bathroom visits are tedious heh heh. :icon_roll I've added a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to my 64 oz container to help further cleanse my system.

Raquel, I love your new avatar!

Welcome bottleblack, Lisa, Gwen and Charmosa!

My 1st day of challenge is almost over.... it's 9.30 pm here.

I am finishing my 2nd 1,5 liter bottle, so that makes today's water consumption = 100 ounces

Dont know how much sleep I'll get tonight... I'll probably be on my way from bedroom to toilet and back most of the time. :icon_sad: And I even have to walk down/up the stairs... I wonder how much calories I will burn going to the toilet min 10 times per night? Hmmm... Doesnt sound like a bad thing anymore. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Always look on the bright side of life!

Ha ha ha. I hear ya. I too have to walk the stairs! I can't believe how many times I've gone to the bathroom today. THEY SAY IT GETS BETTER guys!!!!! The bathroom thing that is (from what I heard, as your body gets used to the higher consumption of water). Well hopefully none of us will suffer any sort of bladder, urinary track or kidney infections this month!!!!

I only have 3 glasses left! I honestly can't believe I've done this much already - when I'm used to about 1 a day!!!! And I've been measuring :clap

I try not to drink close to bedtime otherwise I won't get any sleep which I normally don't anyways. :icon_roll

Out of curiosity, where did you get your mood icon, chatty? I don't have that one on my options. :icon_conf Sorry for getting off topic but I was curious.

im in!!!! i will post pictures later tonight when my makeup is off.

this is me without makeup blah, ive been braking out in the last 3 days and it looks horrible right now

Back