8 a day Challenge....(WATER)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am soooooo excited for you!!!! How fun. Yes, actually I have jumped on the scale and have lost a couple pounds, not knowing, I actually thought I gained....but hey I'll believe the scale today (please note, I'm sure this weight loss is not because of 1 day of drinking more water.....)! I too believe it will help alot with our metabolisms and not to mention the way our WHOLE body runs more effeciently! I can't stress enough....YEA US! I'm a little over excited at how such an inexpensive (FREE) item can do soooooo much for us!

oh wow! i woke up today and my skin looked better then yesterday! ive only been drinking water for one day and my red marks from acne have gotten lighter and my skin texture is better already! i cant wait to see what it will look like in a month!

HUH...wow, so I'm not crazy. I actually thought the same things this morning, but thought nah....not this soon. YEA! Bring it on WATER.....can't wait to see what a month does!

im in, here is my pic, i started 3 days ago, then i saw this thread yesterday :icon_chee lucky me, now it has more purpose :icon_chee

That's so sweet of your boyfriend to support you! My husband went out and bought a case of Poland Springs water too!:icon_love :icon_love

That's me too Kelly! I'm in the process of trying to lose 20 pounds. Too heavy for my frame although I don't think I look horrible at this weight.

Ok, i'm confused. Going by th^at I should only be drinking 46.5 oz??? :icon_conf Yesterday I drank four 20 oz bottles. That's my normal water intake so am I drinking too much for my body?

I didn`t know about that body part either. What I do know is that if you drink too much water it will get rid of the good minerals in your body and that`s bad! But anyway just want to say good luck to all of you with this challenge!!! :icon_chee

Yea I guess based off of that, you must weigh only what 93 lbs? You're a very petite person. I would back down a little with the water if that's the case....your body doesn't need as much as say someone weighing 140 lbs. Maybe you should only be doing 6-7 glasses a day (48-54 oz.)????? Anyone?

93lbs is correct. I am used to drinking alot of water and I think I would be thirsty if I cut it down that much.

Okay Lisa, I have to ask...how tall are you? 93 lbs is teeeny! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So, by your weight you would be correct to drink less than 64oz per day. If you're comfy with more water, then accomodate this with spacing multivitamins and multiminerals throughout the day.

I am 5'1". I do space my multivitamins, minerals, and other supplements throughout the day.

Hence your name 'Little_Lisa'.....I figured you must be tiny, but.....wanted to make sure you didn't figure wrong or something.

I'm sorry if I offended you. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You look a lot like a friend of mine and I just associated her height to yours. :icon_redf

Well, now I'm at about 50oz today! Not too much more to go. Yaaay!

You didn't offend me at all, girlfriend! :icon_bigg

I don't look underweight for my frame. I take after my dad and his side of the family. My grandma comes to my shoulders and my aunts and cousins are all smaller than me, too. :icon_chee I've weighed this amount for the past 5 years or more. I used to be ALOT skinnier and I think I looked underweight and sickly then.

oh tanx :icon_redf we all wont need foundation by the end of this :icon_chee but i am sure that we will still keep on buying foundations, and wearing them, just because we are women :icon_chee

Back