8 a day Challenge....(WATER)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew! Today I drank 7 bottles, each .5L or 1 Pint, 0.9 oz! I'm sure I'll drink more as I'm only drinking water, no other drinks. How did everyone else do today?

i drank all mine by 7! its only my 2nd day and i feel so energized by it already! i guess its because i usually wouldn’t even drink one :icon_eek:

What a night! I ended up with a little over 70 oz of water. So far my skin is looking smoother! I'm really pleased. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lisa, sorry, I think it's my hormones making me uber-sensitive and I'm taking everything wrong. In Oct/Nov my doctor put me on BCPs to stabilize my periods. None for this last cycle (December) but now four days late on my period (no chance of pregnancy) and I'm ready to put my PMS'ing head through a wall!

Good job Raquel, livlegacy629, mintesa! See y'all tomorrow!

Good morning, everyone! It's almost 10:00 a.m. and I'm at 24 oz. Did my morning workout so that upped my water a bit.

Skin looked GREAT this morning! Even-toned and had a nice glow, even though sleep was less than ideal. I don't go to bed early on the weekend!

How is everyone doing with water? Is it harder on the weekend with a different routine?

TTYL!

I was so revved up with the drinking and when I was at my hairstylist's today, I keep fidgeting 'cause I couldn't wait to go to the loo. It sure didn't help that it was raining and cold outside. But the bonus point: My hairstylist said my hair is sooo healthy! (I've always thought my hair's a bit dry.. I don't know if the water helped because it's only been three full days but who am I kidding? These people know their stuff!) :icon_cool

Ok, just checked my reflection.. My skin looks so clear and supple. I hope it's not my eyes playing tricks on me. LOL!

Progress Update: I hit another 10 glasses today. *smiles*

ETA: If I add a bit of ACV in my glass of water, does it count towards the daily water intake?

wow I´m kinda late here. I don´t know if I can really measure my progress in this challenge...I´ve been drinking lots of water (and usually water only, except for alcoholic drinks on weekends) for about 5 years.

I never really count my glasses though, but I´ll just make sure I drink MORE. I don´t really keep up with the water drinking though, one day I´d drink a lot and then the next day not that much.

too bad I can`t post an actual before pic, my digicam is broke. but if you really wanna see a BAD pic, go to the last page of the no makeup challenge...and no, I´m not even linking to this page cause I don´t want anybody to see :icon_redf

I look better right now, no fever blister, circles aren´t that dark and skin is a bit clearer.

good luck to everbody..and good luck to me too *lol*

Hi Andrea! Glad to see you here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wasn't consistent with drinking water either so the effects of this challenge will be neat to see. So far, my skin glows more and it seems to have significantly lessened my bloating and boob tenderness from my PMS. Pretty cool!

qristeele, 10 glasses is fantastic! Great job! Regarding the ACV: it's not going to impact your daily water intake because it's beneficial to the body and because it's in such a small amount your body is not working hard to process it. But counting the liquid volume of the ACV toward the daily intake would be a waste of time because it's such a small amount.

Im done for today!

i was bad and drank some soda today :icon_eek: (im trying to drink only water) but instead of 8 glasses i drank around 11 so i guess its not that bad lol. besides, i need a reward to keep me going or i will just quit because i cant take drinking water all the time!

Yea. I have to post my no makeup and with makeup side by side right here...because look at today (of course with make up....) but man, my complexion and color looks GREAT after 3 days (which even with makeup did not EVER look this good).

Yep I did it again today! I'm loving the water thing!! So of course I had to update it to my new Avatar.

Oh and it was a little more tough this weekend, as the routine is different.

How is everyone else doing?

Wow Kelly! You are gorgeous! Love your lashes - you did a great job. I've never ventured towards false lashes - I'm so afraid I'll get the glue in my lashes and accidentally give myself a waxing. :icon_redf Today I was also noticing how much nicer my foundation looks on. But I did cheat and drink a Diet Sprite...still no period so I *needed* a treat to relieve my PMS. But I DID have over 70oz of water!

Kelly! Your avatar is gorgeous! :icon_love

Today I went out to the mall with my children. I must say it was a challenge to drink all day while trying to shop and not make too many stops to the public rest rooms. So, I got in my 8 glasses, but didn't exceed today.

My skin is much improved, but I really can't wait to see if there will be a time when I can wash my face and not have to apply moisturizer after. Right now, if I don't, I can feel some tightness, and patches of dry skin. I hate that feeling. It's certainly less than when I started increasing my water, but it's still there. Hopefully a good exfoliant (which I am currently in search of) will help.

So glad to see everyone still here and doing well! :clap :icon_chee

KittySkyfish, thanks for the support! As for the ACV, what I meant was if I added a bit of ACV to my water, is it ok? Or does the 8 glasses or more have to be absolutely plain water (perhaps with a bit of lemon if I please)?

And after reading some the posts, I'm abit confused about this challenge. I know we have to hit at least 8 glasses a day, but on top of this, can we also have our regular juices or cuppa tea?

Kelly (hope you don't mind me calling you this), you look fantastic! Your skin looks all plumped up! :clap

ETA: Raquel, goodness me!! You don't look 31! I just happened to see your signature. You look like you're just in your late teens!!

great challenge..although all i do drink is water ..(hate sodas) i prolly should be drinking more than i am so i will be in on this challenge. 8 glasses is the regular intake and you can figure out how much is the right amt for your body by your weight..its something lke that totally forgot how to do it tho.

lol ok nm didnt readthe last pg it was mentioned..oops im in :icon_conf

I didn't drink all my water for today and had too many glasses of wine... :icon_redf

I am aiming for 100oz tomorrow. Everyone is kicking some serious booty...

Very Lovely Thread,...!!!:icon_chee

I drink evian water and my skin love it so much!!:icon_smil

everywhere ,..anytime,..everymoment i love drink galon water:icon_chee

if i get some party i always drink greentea or white tea

this great for antitoxin:icon_smil

"""""I LOVE WATER"""""

GOOOD MORNING MUT HIHIHHI:icon_chee

my morning face without anything

30 age old,....dry to normal skin,...love my clasic DDM clinique moist:icon_chee

Beauty is a desire

of lovely face and heart

Beauty is a melodius tune

Beauty is art

What is beauty

without love and affection

Beauty is happiness

of kind nature

Oh my.. Kaori, i love your skin! :icon_love You're looking fab even before the challenge's up! :clap

Thank you qristeele:icon_smil

I love your avatar,..i make skecth about fairy too,..and this is

verry great sketch of mother nature with fairy style,you have nice style!!:icon_bigg

love to meet you hunn!!

welcome home (mut)!:icon_bigg

You're too sweet, dear. Thanks! :icon_redf

I've hit 11 glasses today. But guess what, because it's been raining non-stop for the past 24 hours, I have been going to the bathroom so many times I lost count. :icon_lol:

Back