88 Eyeshadow Pallete

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I love the colors in it and very happy to hear they are good quality. What a great deal! I want this! I look at it and see endless possibilities...

P.S. Thank you for the Elite Pro website link! I dont buy off eBay either. Maybe I'll get lucky and see this in Shoppers in my city... I hope...

holy cow! wow, wow wow...Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!! Like, like like ...yum yum yum
biggrin.gif

I bought one, about a year ago, only to gift it away to somebody, so I never did get to experience the quality. But I saw all the time on Ebay and I never bought it for myself. Grr. I hate how now that I'm boycotting Ebay, all these cool things from there start to call my name.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought one, about a year ago, only to gift it away to somebody, so I never did get to experience the quality. But I saw all the time on Ebay and I never bought it for myself. Grr. I hate how now that I'm boycotting Ebay, all these cool things from there start to call my name. I remember seeing them on another website, as well, and I was going to post the link but now I can't seem to find it.

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice!!! I am going to have to check it out. Thats a bargain!!! For the amount of colors and the quality of the pigmentation, it really IS a bargain.

I have that - from MOD cosmetics, same palette for 2 years now... I wouldn't say its comparable to either MAC or NYX. Some shades are okay but that's about it - majority are matte types and better used with layering on top of other shades. Hope you like yours more than I did... I'mma sell mines :/

My friend doesn't use hers either...

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have that - from MOD cosmetics, same palette for 2 years now... I wouldn't say its comparable to either MAC or NYX. Some shades are okay but that's about it - majority are matte types and better used with layering on top of other shades. Hope you like yours more than I did... I'mma sell mines :/
My friend doesn't use hers either...

Really!? Some of the paler shades are a little shear but I find the same to be true for all brands. However, the vast majority of colors are very bright and pigmentated...especially when used with a base...and I can't believe how easily they blend. I like it so much that I'll probably swap/sell my NYX single shadows. Sorry you didn't like yours.
frown.gif

Well if it counts - I loved mines to begin with. Haha. But I would not shell out that much cash for one again... (even tho I got it as a Christmas gift).

When comparing to NYX - I prefer NYX.

I was looking at the prices for these on both Elite and MOD - they both went up $20/30+ bucks for these palletes! Wtf?!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well if it counts - I loved mines to begin with. Haha. But I would not shell out that much cash for one again... (even tho I got it as a Christmas gift).
When comparing to NYX - I prefer NYX.

I was looking at the prices for these on both Elite and MOD - they both went up $20/30+ bucks for these palletes! Wtf?!

Yeah, I noticed that the prices have gone up, recently, but they're also getting much better reviews. I wonder if they've changed the product?

Originally Posted by yukiliu /img/forum/go_quote.gif are they high in pigmentation?? Yeah, all of the shadows are true to color...especially when used with a base. Some of the lighter colors (like the white, cremes, and tans) are a little too light but that has more to do with the color than the pigmentation. All in all, I'm very pleased with it and I've been playing around with it everyday since it came.

It's lovely! I've seen a few people mention they have them and they've always mentioned about how pigmented they are.

Great haul !! Is there any where that has swatches of these E/S colors? I just wanna see before I buy, but is they are as good as they sound what a deal!!

Originally Posted by Maui_Princess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul !! Is there any where that has swatches of these E/S colors? I just wanna see before I buy, but is they are as good as they sound what a deal!! Not that I've seen, unfortunately. But if I have enough time this afternoon, I might swatch a few on my hand and post under this thread.

Back