88 Eyeshadow Pallete

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oo, i had always wondered about them, but also figured that they couldnt be good for that price.

Although, i did buy these loose e/d from ebay( from china) and they are AWSOME. So i cant wait to see the swatches

Swatches! They look better when used with a base and when seen in person but this will give you an idea.

001.jpg

002.jpg

Is it just called elite pro on ebay? I ebay a lot and haven't seen it and it sounds right up my alley.

Thx

LKC

Originally Posted by lindaclerkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it just called elite pro on ebay? I ebay a lot and haven't seen it and it sounds right up my alley.Thx

LKC

Just look for "88 eyeshadow palette." They have a couple different versions.

Originally Posted by lindaclerkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif how are they applied? Their texture? The texture is pretty silky and they blend very easily.

WOW!! Thats great!! I wouldn't know what to do with that many colors...

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW!! Thats great!! I wouldn't know what to do with that many colors... It definately opens up some new possibilities.
smile.gif

Wow girl! Thanks for the swatches... they definitely look awesome! The colors look much brighter in your pics too.

Ok I want it now... maaan why is it so hard to resist???

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow girl! Thanks for the swatches... they definitely look awesome! The colors look much brighter in your pics too.
Ok I want it now... maaan why is it so hard to resist???

The good thing is, after I purchased this palette, I've seen several different eyeshadows that I've want to buy but then I just go back to my palette and I either have the color or mix a few colors together and create it. I honestly don't think I'll purchase any new eyeshadows for a very long time.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking... I'm going to want to keep on buying stuff though and then my mom will go: Don't you have a thousand colors palette already? hahaha

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah that's what I'm thinking... I'm going to want to keep on buying stuff though and then my mom will go: Don't you have a thousand colors palette already? hahaha Palettes are definately a weakness for me, too. They're just so many options!

I've seen these before on Ebay, but I thought they were really cheap. Are they actually well pigmented?? Is there any sparkle at all in them.

Back