A Date with the Oscars 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm disliking everyone's dress so far but Robin Roberts. Her cobalt blue dress is amazing!

Noticing that the make-up is quite muted thus far. Love Reese's hair ( I am huge fan of that style of hair) Amy is going to the prom... She looks great.

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Noticing that the make-up is quite muted thus far. Love Reese's hair ( I am huge fan of that style of hair)

Amy is going to the prom... She looks great.
Muted is a polite word for boring. LOL Wishing there was a pop of color be in an eyeliner or lip color but so far everyone - especially the women in bold dresses - played it up more. I feel like a few forgot their lip glosses at home! LOL

Muted is a polite word for boring. LOL Wishing there was a pop of color be in an eyeliner or lip color but so far everyone - especially the women in bold dresses - played it up more. I feel like a few forgot their lip glosses at home! LOL
Yes!!! I am not the only one that's thinking this as well.

I would file this under... Wha happen???

Frumpy doesn't really work on the red carpet.
No it doesn't but in all fairness it is her. She has a very big reputation of being very odd... along with her common law hub Tim Burton.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes!!!
I am not the only one that's thinking this as well.

Have you seen Robin Roberts dress yet? I saw it on Twitter and thought she wasn't wearing a bracelet but it turns out she is. Can't stand it since it's too muted (the bracelet) and her makeup is also too muted. I'm sorry but what were the MUAs thinking? The nude on nude makeup is just TOO boring. I feel like just a pop of color is needed since we're going into spring so why not a hint of coral or berry on the lips? Not much just a hint of it. Or maybe a bright liner on the waterline or under the lower lashes. SOMETHING. I'm just absolutely disappointed by the photos right now. Boring. Boring. Boring.

I love love love Catherine Zeta-Jones' dress, hair, everything. She looks classically glamorous!
Yes, I agree D. Her blush colour tied it all together. The pop of colour we're all looking for.

Back