A Date with the Oscars 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Corinne's dress but Jamie's suit... not sure if I like the grey with black lapel. It's... odd.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jamie Foxx and Corinne Bishop

Oh I'm loving that purple color - hate the style, love the color. Don't care for her hair and wish she had some lashes on.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gloria Reuben

Since the show started about an hour ago the pictures aren't coming in anymore. If I see more goodies from the after parties I will post them here. Feel free to make comments on your likes, loves, hits and misses.

Okay, is anyone still watching? Renee Zellweger is presenting, and it literally looks like she can't open her eyes. I don't understand. 

Okay, is anyone still watching? Renee Zellweger is presenting, and it literally looks like she can't open her eyes. I don't understand. 
Lol. . Just flipped back and Adele and the SkyFall music score just won.

I'm meh about some of the winners, so I've mostly tuned out. I'll check back for recaps and overall winners on the newsfeeds

Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Richard Gere showed her the card to say the winner and she just stood there. Latifah just blurted it out. I cackled. I love Queen Latifah!

Yeah, to be honest, this entire Oscars has been boring to me. The winners aren't surprising, and the red carpet hasn't been spectacular. Even writing a hit and miss article was hard because no one was overly bad or wonderful. Kind of a yawn. 

Never missed anything from it yet. I dunno but the awards are predictable for me. Watched the whole thing from red carpet to awards night literally for the first time in my entire life, but neither was I delighted with it. Satisfying but not too much disappointing.
smile.gif

It seems like a lot of fashion, makeup, etc was neutral this year. No one went too wild, it was all sort of safe. Maybe that means they are all going to do ridiculous things at the after parties. Now those are some pictures I want to see!

Back