A Date with the Oscars 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kristen Stewart always looks socially uncomfortable to me.

Loving Samantha Barks' necklace. So beautiful!

Hub and I used to watch Stacy Keibler on WWE and she was such a drama queen. Having said that, she looks lovely tonight!

Kristen Stewart - she always looks strung out to me and it's because of her eyes. She has bedroom eyes and as such every single MUA who has worked on her for the red carpet always fails to play up her bedroom eyes. The lip color is fine but the cheeks and eye makeup on her does not. Her hair... god someone pull her hair off her face for once. I'd love to see her hair pulled away and in curls/ringlets because she also has an amazing neck that needs to be played up. Instead she always looks dirty and strung out.

Samantha Barks - stunning. Her makeup is strong yet subtle with hips having just a hint of pink and a hint of gloss. The only thing I wish she wasn't wearing was that necklace and instead had a pair of earrings on. I'd take her cheeks cause it looks great.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kristen Stewart

Samantha Barks

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Samantha Barks - stunning. Her makeup is strong yet subtle with hips having just a hint of pink and a hint of gloss. The only thing I wish she wasn't wearing was that necklace and instead had a pair of earrings on. I'd take her cheeks cause it looks great.
I agree the necklace doesn't suit her dress to me. I still love it though.
wink.gif

What is with all these matronly dresses? Jennifer Hudson's dress belongs on a much, much older woman (someone in her 80s)! If the dress didn't have that lace overlay then it would have been fine since you can see the actual shell of the dress under it and the style is lovely but not with that matronly lace overlay.

Stacy Keibler
Love the dress! Looks great. . Hair, makeup. .yep. Kristen Stewart always looks uncomfortable in photos to me. Regardless of what she wears, she looks uncomfortable and therefore always off.

I think this might be a topic on the Make-up Talk board about make-up for flash photos. I am noticing that the camera flashes are making all of the men's make-up look flat / pale. Perhaps this is what's happening to the women's make-up as well???

Stacy keibler looks amazing as always. I don't think you can go wrong with a body like hers lol. Kristen stewart needs to run a comb through her hair and pull it back, even a simple pony tail once in a while would look better than her go to bed head mess. 

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think this might be a topic on the Make-up Talk board about make-up for flash photos.

I am noticing that the camera flashes are making all of the men's make-up look flat / pale. Perhaps this is what's happening to the women's make-up as well???
It's mostly likely what's going on in which case the MUA should have made the lips and eyes stronger to compensate for the flashes of the light bulbs. At least so far we haven't seen any major makeup mistakes just makeup that's so far is too muted.

It's mostly likely what's going on in which case the MUA should have made the lips and eyes stronger to compensate for the flashes of the light bulbs. At least so far we haven't seen any major makeup mistakes just makeup that's so far is too muted.
Ah true.

Back