A Midsummer Night's Dream (Summer 2014 Secret Santa) Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A note on the fairy thing from Titania, Queen of the Fairies and Hand of Queen Hippolyta: This all started because bossy big sister right here was trying to come up with a summer version of SeSa elves, aka the helpers who would act as go-betweens for Santas and Santees. Unless you post in the Casting Call thread volunteering your services, I'm not adding you to the helper list, and if you *do* post over there asking to be added to the list, you are volunteering to be a helper fairy. Neither of these places are signing up to be in the swap itself. I'm starting to get confused about who is volunteering to fairy and who is just getting into the spirit of the theme, and that's not a good thing for a fairy wrangler to be. Thanks!

Yes!  If you'd like to be a helper fairy, please volunteer in the Fairy Recruiting thread (meaganola posted a link upthread).  If you want to have a fun fairy name, GO FOR IT!  All are welcome to be beautiful fairies, but the HELPER FAIRIES must read the "job description" on the other thread (to make sure it's something you want to do) and volunteer there.

Thanks, my lovelies!  We're trying to keep this as organized as (humanly) possible!  Looks like Puck is already up to his usual mischief.  Silly boy fairies.

Well now I want to sign up for the fairy recruting thread just to get a whimsical fairy name!

Copying and pasting this here to use later ;]

Buttercup Flameweb

She lights fires in the heart. She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow. She can only be seen in the mist of an early morning. She wears bright clover green and has fiery orange butterfly wings.

My fairy name is so Cla$$y. I love it. Its perfect. and will also make a stripper name that says "hey, i'm a class lady but i am also whimsical"

Rain Quillglitter: She watches over the birds. She lives near bubbling brooks where Lords and Ladies and cuckoo's pint grow. She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears a dress made of deep blue petals and has lemon coloured butterfly wings.

Haha and everyone now has their fairy names AND Halloween costumes! Queen Hippolyta here. Everyone can have a fairy name! You don't have to volunteer to pick a fairy name! In fact, lets see I I can copy/paste this from my phone correctly: My fairy name is Feather Moonglitter She is a messenger of the moon goddess. She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth. She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears raven-black feathers and has bright blue butterfly wings.

SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!

Columbine Demonglow

She is a playful mischief maker. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She can only be seen in the light of a full moon. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers and has red wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.

Who knew that Columbine flowers were SO PRETTY?

This is really too much fun already!  So glad we are doing this--it puts a huge smile on my face every time I visit one of our Midsummer threads!  I love you ladies! 
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think my name will be Princess Luna
This is basically my cats name ;] well she's Luna, but she's also the princess of my house.

My fairy name is:  Briar Pepperfilter - She plays tricks on small children and old folk. She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades. She can only be seen on midsummer's eve. She wears bluebell-blue dresses and has autumnal brown wings, like a butterfly.  

I can't wait!  

I am sooooo excited. I finally have more time again to browse around the MUT world and after the Secret Santa was so much fun, seeing all the reveals, I am really looking forward to this gift exchange!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

At this rate, we might still have snow here for Summer Santa. Two inches already. :madno:
Yuck I think some of that is coming our way. The weather here has been worse than my mood swings pmsing

I am going to have psychotic dogs all afternoon and night--we are supposed to have a huge line of thunderstorms!  Yuck!  This cold front is far too late--winter is over--go away!

I am going to have psychotic dogs all afternoon and night--we are supposed to have a huge line of thunderstorms!  Yuck!  This cold front is far too late--winter is over--go away!
Me too! I have a 5lb. Yorkie and she just goes nuts and shakes when it storms and guess what's going on today??? LOL if I make through today, I will be a happy camper!!!

That's my Buttercup! She is a lunatic with the thunderstorms. But Nessie the younger one is very calm

This is basically my cats name ;] well she's Luna, but she's also the princess of my house.
Wow you have a cat name Luna and I have a dog name Buttercup.

There is one thing I don't need! Side note: Mila got scared of something when my husband walked her, got out of her collar and ran off for 4 blocks. All her paws wound, front leg in a aplint for the last month (just got off) she gets scared of the most random things but thunderstorms are not one of them. Basketball hoops leaning on the other hand? Not a big fan. She is hard to figure out sometimes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow you have a cat name Luna and I have a dog name Buttercup.
that's hilarious! our nicknames are clearly appropriate then ;]

Back