A Midsummer Night's Dream (Summer 2014 Secret Santa) Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm sticking with the name @magicalmom (mortal Queen Hippolyta) gave me -- Titania, Queen of the Fairies -- but the fairy name generator gave me:

Quote: Cherry PepperwandShe plays tricks on small children and old folk. She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards. She can only be seen when the seeker holds a four-leafed clover. She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours and has autumnal brown wings, like a butterfly.

Here's the weird part:  My middle name -- which wasn't entered into the generator -- actually means orchard or vineyard.

In completely unrelated news, I wish that _X-Men 3_ didn't suck as hard as it does.  I'm watching _X-Men: First Class_ (less than five weeks until _Days of Future Past_!  Eeeee!), and I really want to watch the stinger for _X3_ because MOIRA!, but I despise the director and refuse own it.  Maybe I can coax my connection into lasting long enough for me to watch it on YouTube.  It likes to stall out frequently.

I cant wait for that movie! Its supposed to come out earlier here in Germany.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At this rate, we might still have snow here for Summer Santa. Two inches already. 
madno.gif

Yuck I think some of that is coming our way. The weather here has been worse than my mood swings pmsing Sounds like you need some chocolate!

I was just a MuT lurker during SeSa last year, but I loved reading the threads. It was such a happy place, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the pretties that you ladies will be giving and receiving this summer!

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think my name will be Princess Luna
This is basically my cats name ;] well she's Luna, but she's also the princess of my house.

Aww, I have a Luna kitty too! She's all black and 14 years old, making her the Grande Dame of the household. 

My fairy name is Nettle Vinefly She brings couples together. She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. She can only be seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky. She wears purple and green like berries and leaves and has gentle green butterfly wings. Works for me green is my favorite color & I love love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> By the way, [@]slinka[/@] thanks now I have the thong song stuck in my head!

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Dat sub, su-su-su-sub.

Yeah that is meant to be read in the tune of the thong song. Deal with it.

Excited for this magic to happen!
I love your new profile pic!  Very appropriate for the fairy theme.  

I am also loving seeing all of you on this thread.  I feel like it's a Secret Santa reunion.  
hugss.gif

I do so love that we are doing this all over again!  I cannot wait to see how I am going to spoil my summer santee (do we have a better term for this?)!

I do so love that we are doing this all over again!  I cannot wait to see how I am going to spoil my summer santee (do we have a better term for this?)!
Fairy godchild, since I guess we're going with fairy godmother for the senders?

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love your new profile pic!  Very appropriate for the fairy theme.  

I am also loving seeing all of you on this thread.  I feel like it's a Secret Santa reunion.  
hugss.gif

Thanks! I am a sparkly fairy every day ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know right?! I missed the sesa group! We had so much fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love it!

Quote: Originally Posted by bonita22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By the way, @slinka thanks now I have the thong song stuck in my head!
lol, You're welcome! =p

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  lol, You're welcome! =p
If I bust out into that song in my office, my college students are going to think I have finally lost it, and my Department Chair is going to have me committed! 
tonton.gif

YES. I never liked "Santee", it's a weird word to me. Fairy Godchild is perfect!

Oh and I still want to use Sandal Stuffers instead of Stocking Stuffers for the Midsummer Exchange!

Can I say to quote my favorite workout I am armed and dangerous already and I don't know who my angel/fairy is yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back