Acne on my back....ahhhhh!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have the perfect product(you can buy it every where)

its calld calmine lotion you put it on a cotton ball and then on your body

its good to put it befor you sleep and you dont need to wash it the next day it desapire and you can put it even a few times a day

i recomend it with all my heart

i always got one in my closet(it cost something like 2-3 dollar)

I used to have acne on my back and chest too, and like LVA, mine cleared up too with time. I toned it down with Neutrogena Body Wash and Scrub, but still broke out somewhat. I don't get them anymore, just an occasional bump here and there...but it's definitely treatable, don't feel bad! I know it sucks not being able to wear halter tops and tanks, or at least not being comfortable with them! You could also use a spot treatment (like you would on your face) on individual pimples. I tried Nature's Cure (for both body and face) and they didn't work for me. It's an individual thing that depends on the person, so you might could try it and have GREAT results. Good Luck hun!

I dunno what products to suggest, maybe dove cleansing bar. But you could be over cleansing the area, shredding it of its oils which leads to the area being more oily.

i think there are too reasons why people get body acne. Not knowing how to wash your body properly and hormones.

If you are getting body acne, one of the first thing you should think about is do you wash and condition your hair before or after you wash your back. If you're washing your body before rinsing the conditioner out of your hair that could be causing your problem. I wash with a moisturizing body wash before I condition. Then afterwards I use an anti-bacterial soap on my face, back, and chest followed by usng neutrogena body scrubs (i use a different loofah for my body wash and anti bacterial soap, and use my hands to use the body scrub).

A lot of body acne tends to be hormonal. One of the only things that worked for me was going on the birth control pill diane35 or dianette.

I use Nature's Cure Spray and it works like a charm. I've always broken out on my back, but not horribly. This keeps it under control and it's very inexpensive.

Do you put a lot of cream or oil on your hair and use it down? Those can be the cause of the acne.

I have the same problem on my back and I don't know what to do, but that's because I always forget to buy something for that! he he! I would trust Avene or Neutrogena they have some good showers for sensitive or acne skins! In fact I'm going to try wash my back with my Avene facial cleanser, this cleanser dissapeared my acne so maybe it will do the same on my back!

Originally Posted by eightthirty I use Nature's Cure Spray and it works like a charm. I've always broken out on my back, but not horribly. This keeps it under control and it's very inexpensive. o ... i never heard of the spray

Originally Posted by kam_621 I used to have acne on my back and chest too, and like LVA, mine cleared up too with time. I toned it down with Neutrogena Body Wash and Scrub, but still broke out somewhat. I don't get them anymore, just an occasional bump here and there...but it's definitely treatable, don't feel bad! I know it sucks not being able to wear halter tops and tanks, or at least not being comfortable with them! You could also use a spot treatment (like you would on your face) on individual pimples. I tried Nature's Cure (for both body and face) and they didn't work for me. It's an individual thing that depends on the person, so you might could try it and have GREAT results. Good Luck hun!
wink.gif
great answer

Austrailian Bodycare products are excellent for ance prone skin and they have a bodywash which can be used on the face and body.It contains a high grade t tree oil and it smells clean and fresh.They also have another product called Ketsugo gel to treat acne,i think it is sprayed onto the area.You can purchase them on QVC.The products are also used in Salon's after waxing etc. AB's products are excellent.

I also wanted to add that you can get a long bristled brush made for the body (or one that you use for dishwashing, where you feel the tube and it dispenses at the sponge). They make it easier to reach your back and I remember buying one of those and cleansing. It helped.

i get acne on my chest. I think it is from the sweat. I have to cleanit as well, alot before the oil is set in to my skin or i will have little zits everywhere

mark (by Avon) actually has a product called Bacne Acne Treatment which is supposed to help with back breakouts. It's an invisible spray with salicylic acid ($7 for 4 fl. oz). The also have Chest and Body Acne Treatment ($7 for 2 fl. oz) which is a lightweight solution you dab onto the chest and neck areas, and it also has salicylic acid.

hey guys,

maybe you can recommend anything to apply for pimples on back and on the chest. I dont get pimples on my face but i usually get some on my chest and on my back. i have a wedding to attend to on december and i plan to wear a dress with a low cut on the back. I want it to look flawless or atleast without marks on it.

thanks
smile.gif

When I was first put on my pill, Marvelon, the doctor said it clears spots on the back and chest if I get them. You could try going on that for a while, well consulting the doctor first of course, I think it can be due to some sort of hormone imbalance, but I am no expert so I would go and see a doctor if I were you ! hope it gets sorted !

thanks. maybe i'll go see a dermatologist and ask about it

i saw a mario badescu "o" cream for back and chest. haven't tried it yet. maybe anyone knows about this product and have tried it. pls let me know if it works.

i use this neutragena rapid clear foaming face wash on the areas of my body that break out. it works so well, i barely break out on my back and everything for the past few years since ive been using it. its too harsh for my face, but works great on my body!

I used to get back acne, so I used a benzoyle peroxide cream (sp?) and it didn't seem to improve. However, when I left it alone and did nothing (besides wash it with regular bar soap) the acne went away. Weird, but it worked for me!

Back