Acne Tips, Talk and more

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id recomend the boots botanics range. It cleared up my acne, and didnt iitate my sensitive skin.

DON'T use harsh products because it will jus iritate ur acne, try gentil products that work with your skin, like cliniques extra mild soap, its gentil cleansing will clear your skin but wont dry it out or iritate.

Always tone our skin, id recomend, either clinique anit blemish solutions but for a nicer price botanics pore perfecting toner works a treat for me.

Also clean and clear sopt treatment wand is great to zap those zits but i wouldnt recomend for all over acne.

i've tried an indian (ayurvedic) soap called Medimix i found at an indian store. i accidentally overhead it was good, lol.

anyway, i've tried it on my face and so far, so good. it clears up the acne, or at least i don't have more pimples on my face. it seems to be drying if left too much time on the face, but it's good, and it also doesn't melt as my alep soap does.

I used to use proactiv and it didn't work for me. I started using a product called sensiclear. I heard about on the TV show "The Janice ****inson Modeling Agency". I've been using it for a week now and I'm already seeing improvement on my skin. It's a good product one i would definitely recommend.:yaya:

I'm new to this forum, and just wanted to say thanks for this thread! I've been using Proactiv as well, but it hasn't been working very well for me as of late. Now I've got 18 pages of acne tips to read through! LOL.

I have very oily skin lately. I like the sound of black mud dead see soap...do you think it will help with oily skin?? Sounds great!

I found a site to order different natural soaps.... one is with black mud, another is acne soap with dead sea minerals.. hmm I don't know.

hmm. although i haven't used it, i'd say you can use black mud, but more as a face mask/body wrap. it will "absorb" all the impurities and excess oil and take them away when you rinse it.

my indian soap gave me pimples :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

That sucks, do you know for sure it's the soap? Maybe it's a cream of foundation?

I am always confused when I get a pimple....is it my new makeup...is it my moisturizer what I bought a week ago...:11dh:are my hormones the cause...stress....or should I throw away me new expensive concealer grrr, you know what I mean?! :icon_scratch:

my exams were finished so i ruled out stress and i haven't changed any stuff but my soap. after a few days i switched back to my alep soap and the pimples disappeared pretty quickly.

I can say that Neutrogena's anti acne soap did wonders for keeping my skin clear in my adolescent years.

Is it okay to use benzylperoxide after my acne cyst is gone but there is still a obvious red mark? Does this help to the skin to get it clear?

I take very goood care of my face and I wash it every day, but someone I always get acne when Im stressed out, does anyone else have this problem?

The Neutrogena rapid clear gel and the pads are working well for me right now, along with the ROC microdermabrasion kit. My acne scars are fading

Its all about CONFIDENCE. Believe you're awesome, beautiful and fabulous.....and we'll all believe with you. Just think "Im fabulous....and you're lucky to even get my attention"...then girls will flock to you. eg. Pretend you drive a S550 mercedes, live in a big old mansion and girls are lucky you even give them the time of day.....we'll be so intrigued.

Look at Seal (Heidi Klums hubby)...he has all those scars but women still find him drop-dead gorgeous.....like they say "Fake it til you believe it".

If all else fails.......go work hard and get the dough dude.....you know most women love men with money.

Omg, I LOVE the asprin mask! It is a LIFE saver! It keeps my skin feeling soft and it greatly reduces my acne flareups! (even though it seems continuous..)

Back