Acne Tips, Talk and more

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like proactiv. You just have to find one just right for you. I had to get the one that is for sensitive skin but it helps clears up pimples. You just got to stick with it to see improvement.

Go for some home remedies and natural treatments for acne, which help to reduce acne from your skin and provides a healthy skin.

I have somewhat dry and sensitive skin and feel like a lot of the over the counter acne treatments just irritate my skin. I even bought a clarisonic and used it daily hoping that would help but I didn't have any improvement. My skin isn't that bad I guess but it is very uneven so I guess I would say it is acne- lots of small red bumps on chin and cheeks. I looked at pictures online to see if it was anything like psoriosis,rosacea or ezcema but I don't think it is. When I put light foundation on you can't really see the problem but I would like my skin to look great makeup free. Any recommendations for this tiny red bumps?

You - yes, you! - might very well be the cause of some of your own breakouts. Sure, it sucks to admit it... but that also means that you have the power to stop it! Make sure you clean your make-up brushes WEEKLY with a gentle soap - baby shampoo works well. Make a real effort to avoid touching your face - it might surprise you how often your hands touch your face when you're not paying attention. And wash your pillowcases!

I actually work for Avon and we have ALOT of acne and blemish cleansers.

I would actually recommend The Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System. It comes with a scrub, toner pads and Correcting lotion. It's rated 4.3/5 stars and it helps with acne!

Scrub contains our exclusive Oil Control System. Exfoliates pores; leaves skin feeling cool, clean and healthier-looking. 4.2 fl. oz.

Clarifying Toner Pads specially formulated to help retexturize, calm and soothe; skin looks and feels smoother after just one use. 45 pads.

Treat Daily Correcting Lotion multi-tasking treatment lotion visibly minimizes pores and controls surface oil. Proven to even skin tone. 2 fl. oz.

Hope this helps!

I am on the same boat as you are right now. lol i have really sensitive skin and i tend to break out when i use harsh products. But recently my face has been breaking out sooooooo BAD! you know its bad when someone comes up to u and says WOW ur face looks really bad. i was crying for about an hour (the person happen to be my dad...JERK) The next day i decided to go to Ulta and check out some new products..I came across this product call Dermalogica Medibac...my face was already horrific so i was like eh what the hell..it cant get worse then this..I am now on my second week and my face is almost clear..NO JOKE!! it showed results on the second day of use. i have not had a new pimple since.. the only negative thing i would say about this product is $$$...it can be expensive!! its like $40 for the starting kit..its really small..but it lasted me for about 4 weeks..i would encourage u to try this..did wonders for me..good luck!!

after using skin product for long time and then you stop,that's the time you'll see the bad effects on your skin,the aging is faster than when you never use any chemical..for me i try to just wash my face with clean water and eat healthy food...

Back