Allure Beauty Box January 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my box appeared with no tracking info (last week) and then a day after it arrived I got the "your box is on its way!" email. if you are signed up for USPS alerts you may be able to find it (if you know the route it takes- ie mine always goies through Reno so if I see that on a tracking notice I know it is the Allure box, Glossybox comes from KY, etc)

Have contacted CS twice as there is no box.

Last week they told me it would be shipped this week and I will get the e-mail, blah blah.

Today she said there was a problem with my payment keeping in mind my card was charged in December!

Then she found my  payment and again, sorry for the delay, the box will be shipped soon.

What a mess!
I doubt that I will receive mine soon. They are starting to screw up once again.

After making a fuss yesterday, I got a notification that my box has been shipped but no tracking number is provided. Oh.. Sign

I got a bag of bonus swag today: a padded envelope came and it had a good size muslin drawstring bag (will be great great for containing the floaty bits of bath bombs!) with a sample of BB Hairdressers invisible oil heat/uv protecting primer, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara in black, and Supergoop! Defense refresh setting mist with rosemary.

Did you get a shipping notice? I got one last week that didn't have a tracking number, and I assume that was for this.

I've also received my box for the month, so I suspect that I am just on an early cycle..

I received a shipping email last week and had a package from Allure today that said "Happy New Year Beauty Box family!  To make this an even happier one for you, we're giving you a cool bonus product to test!"  It contained three items: Nuance Salma Hayek AM/PM Anti-Aging Super Cream, Bumble and bumble Bb grooming creme, and Benefit Mascara Roller Lash.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

I got 2 e-mail notifications: one with a tracking number (happened to be a box) and the one without (it was a present).

I got an Estee Lauder Night repair cream (I remember I liked it when it came in one of the previous boxes and just ran out of an eye cream) So it is perfect. Then there is a Benefit roller lash mascara small size and an ELF small stripple brush.

And of course January box turned up at last!!! 

So I am satisfied  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seems like nice bonus item variations. Thank you all for posting! Enjoy! Still waiting on my box.

Did you get a shipping notice? I got one last week that didn't have a tracking number, and I assume that was for this.

I've also received my box for the month, so I suspect that I am just on an early cycle..
I did not which makes me think I'm excluded from this promo. 

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got 2 e-mail notifications: one with a tracking number (happened to be a box) and the one without (it was a present).

I got an Estee Lauder Night repair cream (I remember I liked it when it came in one of the previous boxes and just ran out of an eye cream) So it is perfect. Then there is a Benefit roller lash mascara small size and an ELF small stripple brush.

And of course January box turned up at last!!! 

So I am satisfied  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got the same! The bonus showed up yesterday and my regular box today. Was a pleasant surprise  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back