Allure Beauty Box January 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got two shipping notices. One with no tracking and one with tracking. I wonder if it means I get the promo? I guess I'll find out soon I hope. I used to be a Beautybar subscriber but then before it switched I cancelled. I signed up on my own through Allure after the switch. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my extra's today. They were the Benefit roller lash, Bb grooming creme, and Nuance am/pm anti-aging super cream. 

I have been a subscriber to beautybar for several years, don't think I ever canceled and my account was transferred to Allure automatically.

This month delayed box was the only problem I ever had. It is still unclear how they chose "present" crowd but I think it was a random data base decision.

My bonus gift came today with the Janyary box but in a different package. Here is a picture

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reija, looks like we are on the same list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />))

I tried to look for February Spoilers as they set the shipping date at the end of January. But nothing so far.

This was my response from Allure when I asked them what qualified a subscriber for the extra samples being sent:

Dear Subscriber: 

Thank you for contacting Allure Beauty Box.   

You will receive a free love box.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. To ensure your future concerns are handled in a timely fashion, please include all previous e-mail correspondence. 

Thank you, 
Carrie 
Allure Beauty Box Customer Service 
[email protected] 

Back