Allure Fall Beauty Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the release date for allure magazine? That should at least tell us when it will be announced..... are magazines released on Tuesdays like books?

I think they are focusing of the free stuff giveaways  and IMHO they aren't great multi-taskers..  :wacko:   I subscribe and rec'd my august magazine on July 25th.  I wish they weren't so secretive about these!  in the old days they used to have an ad in allure well in advance of the on sale date

Just released! Goes on sale next week.

Screenshot_2014-08-19-08-19-51.png

It's a pass for me, I just have too many similar products already. It's a really nice box though, I love that they added a makeup brush.

Does anyone know what day it will go on sale?  And what time?  I want this one...if it is Tuesday at noon that is when the next round of Pinch Me samples will be available, too.  Hopefully not Tuesday! :unsure:

Goes on sale 9:01am PST (12:01pm EDT) ON 8/26

It was in my allure magazine digital copy that was delivered to my Newsstand app this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks interesting, but is it just me or the value of their boxes is going down and the price went up from last year.

Hmm. For some reason this one doesn't entice me at all. Everything looks pretty nice, but it doesn't look like there's anything I need in this one. I'll pass but hopefully the next one will be more up my alley.

Hmmm, not sure on this one.  I still have a ton of products to use up from the last box.  If there was more makeup I think I'd be more interested!  I'd love to try the spinbrush though

Goes on sale 9:01am PST (12:01pm EDT) ON 8/26

It was in my allure magazine digital copy that was delivered to my Newsstand app this morning.
Weird, my Allure Magazine digital copy doesn't have it.

Back