Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought it but I forgot to use ebates 
madd.gif

I stopped in sephora & picked it up, I'm trying to save money and I know I would've spent the extra 20 to get free shipping.  It wasn't out yet, but the manager at my store is incredible and went and got one from the back for me.

Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I stopped in sephora & picked it up, I'm trying to save money and I know I would've spent the extra 20 to get free shipping.  It wasn't out yet, but the manager at my store is incredible and went and got one from the back for me.
I thought it was an online only exclusive. Great to know it's available in stores!

FINALLY! lol. I ordered it and the pink Moondust UD shadow that I have been drooling over in the Ipsy thread. Woo hoo!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it was an online only exclusive. Great to know it's available in stores!
the manager at my sephora said that they won't be on display in sephora until june.

the manager at my sephora said that they won't be on display in sephora until june.
Last year the manager was also nice enough to get it from the back for me.. I agree it's in stores slightly later than online. Oh and I got the VIB Tarte Trio (again).. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got the sun kit! I ordered a roller ball to get it over the $50 for free shipping. They have a promotion that expires 5/19 if you buy a fragrance, including a roller ball, you get 3X points! 

Boo, I really want to snag this, but just paid $300 to send one brother to football camp and am getting suckered into tux shopping and stuff with the other brother for his senior prom! Hopefully, these are available in a few days when payday rolls around. How fast did they sell out last year, anyone remember?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Boo, I really want to snag this, but just paid $300 to send one brother to football camp and am getting suckered into tux shopping and stuff with the other brother for his senior prom! Hopefully, these are available in a few days when payday rolls around. How fast did they sell out last year, anyone remember?
Awww you sound like a great sister! Hopefully you can get this when you can.

Awww you sound like a great sister! Hopefully you can get this when you can.
I'm mom without having to give birth lol. You should see the looks I get sometimes when I talk about them or we're out in public. I'm 28 with an 18 and 17 yo.. which would be scary and sick! Lol

I can just picture it. He asks for your opinion and help picking out the tux, and then when it comes time to pay, so convenient, you are right there! Yes, I have nieces who are a little younger, and very similar situation. I have to buy the older one an iphone so I can track her movements... hmmm. 

I'm mom without having to give birth lol. You should see the looks I get sometimes when I talk about them or we're out in public. I'm 28 with an 18 and 17 yo.. which would be scary and sick! Lol
Lol! I know what you mean! I'm 22 and I get those looks when I'm out shopping with my brother (12) and sister (13). One time in Target, my brother and I were in the toy aisle and he was talking to another kid. The kid's mom came and said "We have to go! Say bye to your friend and his mother!". I just wanted to freak out lol!

No one seems to think that I'm their older sibling. Or maybe I just look old lol

I think you should be fine. They aren't arriving in store until June! So even if you miss it online, you can pick it up in store. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(and not have to worry about spending $50 to make free shipping)

You're a great sister btw!

I ordered it and an eyeshadow since I am trying to do a makeout, and I had to pay shipping. $44 for this kit and an eyeshadow duo I have been wanting for the past year.  Can't wait to get my stuff! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can just picture it. He asks for your opinion and help picking out the tux, and then when it comes time to pay, so convenient, you are right there! Yes, I have nieces who are a little younger, and very similar situation. I have to buy the older one an iphone so I can track her movements... hmmm. 
Tax return time, everyone got new phones! The amount of texts they go through is mind boggling! ! He's got a nice Pinterest board full of handsome suits so he's got some swag lol. His gf of 4 years will snag a shirt/tie whatever combo. They always hit dances in coordinating colors lol.. Aqua for Sadie Hawkins.. too cute!
Lol! I know what you mean! I'm 22 and I get those looks when I'm out shopping with my brother (12) and sister (13). One time in Target, my brother and I were in the toy aisle and he was talking to another kid. The kid's mom came and said "We have to go! Say bye to your friend and his mother!". I just wanted to freak out lol! No one seems to think that I'm their older sibling. Or maybe I just look old lol
Isn't that crazy? A youth pastor at our local church thought I was their mom and come to find out, the man is 3 years younger than I am! Bet he said a prayer for me lol!

I think you should be fine. They aren't arriving in store until June! So even if you miss it online, you can pick it up in store. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (and not have to worry about spending $50 to make free shipping) You're a great sister btw!
Thanks! Totally didn't realize they'd hit stores.. I can relax now. . And let the money fly away lol.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ugh me too!
scream3.gif
I got so excited that I completely forgot. I wish there was a way to automatically link ebates to all of my online accounts.

Isn't that crazy? A youth pastor at our local church thought I was their mom and come to find out, the man is 3 years younger than I am! Bet he said a prayer for me lol!
Lol!

I bit the bullet and ordered the sun safety box.  I'm not sure how much of it I'll use but it's for a good cause, right?   RIGHT??!!
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back