Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted one but I can't justify because I have so much sunscreen now, I just bought the Coola from Birchbox and I got an Abyssine Cream with SPF and a Kiehls sunblock from the Loreal testing panel. Between that and any samples I have that will last me a while.

Finally got one from the Sephora site!  So excited.  I'm especially happy since I loved the Tarte 500 points perk they have right now and I had two gift cards. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay ladies, it's been a long time since we dished about the sun safetykit. But my absolute favorite item was the lancome jar. A full jar retail is not cheap it's around $45, but right now they are having their bonus bag. And the best part its a you build bag.
I resisted all summer buying the jar but when I saw the extras i caved, and the woman was helpful when I was selecting my bonuses. What was everyones favorite sun safety item now that you've probably tried most by now?

Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay ladies, it's been a long time since we dished about the sun safetykit. But my absolute favorite item was the lancome jar. A full jar retail is not cheap it's around $45, but right now they are having their bonus bag. And the best part its a you build bag.

I resisted all summer buying the jar but when I saw the extras i caved, and the woman was helpful when I was selecting my bonuses.

What was everyones favorite sun safety item now that you've probably tried most by now?
I loved the Lancome cream the most too, with my second favorite being the Josie Maran pump.

Thanks for sharing this deal!

Back