Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! I bought it just to get my hands on the Buxom Tahiti bronzer. It smells like coconut.
claps.gif
Just ordered my Sun safety kit and got this w/my points also.  Nice to know about the coconut scent!  Can't wait to get my order.

Got my sun safety kit today. OMG that too faced bronzer smells so good I want to lick it!

Originally Posted by amy lyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my sun safety kit today. OMG that too faced bronzer smells so good I want to lick it!
Got mine today also. I purchased the Milk Chocolate bronzer a couple of months ago. I will keep the smaller one for traveling. They smell SO good.

I am so in for one of these! I want to get the free shipping and need $12 to do so and can't think of what else to get. :/

The Sun Safety Kit is out of stock online already!!!!!

That went faaaaast!

I wonder if it is still going to be in stores? I am assuming so.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Sun Safety Kit is out of stock online already!!!!!

That went faaaaast!

I wonder if it is still going to be in stores? I am assuming so.
June according to sephora associates :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! I bought it just to get my hands on the Buxom Tahiti bronzer. It smells like coconut.
claps.gif
Yum, I can't wait!  I just received shipping notice!

I got my kit today!  Just in time, my car's outside temperature indicator read 87...  Shorts and tank top already!  Used the last of the Goop from my Insider's Choice Box.  

Just a note: the Sephora in NY (Americana Manhaset) said that they are getting their kits on Wednesday, not June.

For folks waiting to get in from the store, I'd suggest calling your location to find out when it comes and then see if they'd put one aside for you!

I love everything inside it!  The various SPFs will be great for different activities and The Too Faced is a great contouring product.

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Riddle me this...  How does this even make sense?  There are physical Sephoras, I believe everywhere except Alaska and that is slated for either this year or next.  

It is still due to come out in the brick and mortar Sephoras, what is the logic that is going through someone like this' head?

I'm tracking it just out of curiosity.  There was one from last year's too for $68.

So fascinating, sorry to geek out again, I was just listening to Freakonomics and they were talking about efficient markets...

I am so in for one of these! I want to get the free shipping and need $12 to do so and can't think of what else to get. :/
I added a rollerball to get free shipping plus there was a promo to earn triple points on your entire order if you added a perfume. Not sure if it's still going on.

I added a rollerball to get free shipping plus there was a promo to earn triple points on your entire order if you added a perfume. Not sure if it's still going on.
That's exactly what I did. It expired 5/19. Mine is supposed to be delivered to orrow but UPS hasn't updated their tracking info since last night, when it just arrived at UPS. Hard to be patient!

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's exactly what I did. It expired 5/19. Mine is supposed to be delivered to orrow but UPS hasn't updated their tracking info since last night, when it just arrived at UPS. Hard to be patient!
Mine was not supposed to arrive until the 23rd but it did, I placed my orders 5/19.  Sometimes their information systems are behind their actual movements.  It just gives you more time for the anticipation and when you get it, it is that much more exciting.

I imagine Sephora got a 'crush' of orders over this weekend due to the combination of the fragrance deal ending and the release of the kit though...

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Riddle me this...  How does this even make sense?  There are physical Sephoras, I believe everywhere except Alaska and that is slated for either this year or next.  

It is still due to come out in the brick and mortar Sephoras, what is the logic that is going through someone like this' head?

I'm tracking it just out of curiosity.  There was one from last year's too for $68.

So fascinating, sorry to geek out again, I was just listening to Freakonomics and they were talking about efficient markets...

That's insane. 

The one up here in Anchorage is supposed to open in June or July I believe - we already have one in our JC Penney as well. I'm hoping that whenever it opens they'll have set some aside to sell up here. I held back from ordering online (spending wayyy too much lately) but I might snag one in store if I happen to find one once our Sephora opens :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered this at 7am on Saturday its coming tomorrow! I had to be up super early (yes, 7am is super early when I have only had classes after 12pm for the last year) for GRADUATION! 

It kind of distracted me while I was supposed to be getting ready, I ened up deciding to just pay shipping, couldn't decide on another $20 item (fragrance is just not my thing)

super excited to be able to use all the samples in my new home in sunny southern california :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ened up deciding to just pay shipping, couldn't decide on another $20 item (fragrance is just not my thing)
I probably should have just done that because I ended up missing it. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well....as long as it comes back in stock I'll be ok. I'm not in dire need of sunscreen atm. 

The Sun Safety Kit is out of stock online already!!!!! That went faaaaast! I wonder if it is still going to be in stores? I am assuming so.
My Sephora had them on Tuesday. I bought one yesterday and they were already low.

I saw on EBAY that people were selling the Summer Allure Beauty Box for 189.00  They get extras to sell and I didnt even get one
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back