Allure Summer Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what times does it usually go on sale at? I am always to over loaded to order (still am) but I really want the It! CC cream and a few hair products which add up to more than the box cost so I'm going to try this time. Give me any other tips you have to get it!

So what times does it usually go on sale at? I am always to over loaded to order (still am) but I really want the It! CC cream and a few hair products which add up to more than the box cost so I'm going to try this time. Give me any other tips you have to get it!
It goes on sale at noon. But I would get to the site a few minutes early and try. And keep refreshing your page while you wait for it to launch.

It goes on sale at noon. But I would get to the site a few minutes early and try. And keep refreshing your page while you wait for it to launch.
And that's noon Eastern time, so it's 9am Pacific time.  I'm not sure where you are, so I wanted to mention that!  Get ready five to ten minutes early, and refresh refresh refresh!  Sometimes it takes a few attempts before the sale page finally loads.  And make sure you have the right URL before everything goes down.  Allure accidentally gave the wrong one out for one of the boxes, and the shit hit the fan on Facebook because people weren't paying attention to the fact that the correct one had been sent out previously.  And DO NOT wait for the oh-hey-it's-on-sale email.  It will be sold out long before then.

Ooops. Sorry. I forgot to mention EST.

Also have your credit card in hand a few minutes before the sale starts.

You do NOT want to be fumbling in your bag looking for it once it goes live!

Isn't this the one that has gone live a few minutes early the last few times?  How sad is that I have gotten so many LE boxes I cant keep them straight :blink: .

I'm still bouncing around trying to figure out whether or not I want to get this!! It's actually a pretty big chunk of cash for me to drop right now, especially since I'm trying to save money to move soon, but I think these boxes are amazing deals and a lot of this stuff would make good filler for the big Mother's Day basket I'm making for my mom....DECISIONS...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I'm MST so ten for me... I am the parent representative for a leadership meeting tomorrow at the elementary school from 9-10! I hope it will be finished early.. If not, and any of you get this and want to sell me the CC cream, pleeeease let me know.

Erm...is the link not working for anyone else? I thought it was 12pm EST?

Wow...it's only the 28th...I need a cup of coffee :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was thinking about biting on the $199 deal for all 3 boxes without having to join the craziness on day of.  Luckily, I saw a spoiler before the deadline and decided not to do it.  This box just has way too many hair products that I won't use and I'm not sure my nieces would use either.  I got the box last summer and it seemed to me to have a much better mix of hair/skin/cosmetics than this one.  I hope the fall box has more product variety.

I've grouped the items in this box together on my blog, here's a short cut to the post:

and after looking at it I might pass it's super hair care heavy....but for $2 and change per item, maybe I will.

@ oops sorry! I have my blog link in my signature area...is that okay?

I've grouped the items in this box together on my blog, here's a short cut to the post:

and after looking at it I might pass it's super hair care heavy....but for $2 and change per item, maybe I will.
You did a nice job on your post.  I didn't realize how much they had in hair care.  There are about 3 other items that I like.  So I don't think I am going to get it for the $55-60 total after shipping cost.

Beautiful job  on your blog..  Now that I see the items I  don't need hair stuff really.  I wish It had other stuff.   I guess I will try to get the box since its such a good deal.  If I cant get it I wont be upset though.. Thanks for posting everything

@@SaraP Great post! I just followed you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Seriously though, SO much hair product when you really line em all up like that. I don't even get the need for all that hair spray. And the anti aging spray. And the freezing gunk? And whatever else is in there. I could understand more if it was a truly a MIX of hair products, but it doesn't seem to be. 

I'm just finishing up my hairsprays from last summer's box.  Even though I use hairspray almost everyday they take forever for me to finish!  My boyfriend on the other hand flies through them so these will go to him and he'll be super excited.  I would totally pay full price for the Big Sexy and Pureology so the rest is pretty much free.

Ahhh shucks girls :blush: thanks for the kind words! I rarely use hairspray and have my shampoo/conditioner locked down, so I'd really in it for the 2 bodywash, sunscreen, toothpaste, face wipes and maybe the hair heat protector. Is that worth $55???

I skipped the winter box, because I had so much product to use up from the fall box. I'm still working through the hair sprays from that one! I'm totally interested in the IT cc cream, but I'm very tan and I know the color will be off for me.

Back