Allure Summer Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's screwing up, they've probably taken it down to load with the purchase button. Keep refreshing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have nothing. Tried it in 3 different browsers. Comments on the My Subscription Addition blog is that it's already sold out. WTF

This makes me so glad I went ahead and pre ordered. I used to get so stressed, for no reason really. I get the boxes every time no matter what and end up splitting them with my sisters. I can't remember the last time I had to buy body wash or lotion or hair spray. Lol

Boo! I was trying to be optimistic but it looks like it really did crash :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I haven't seen anyone say they DID get one yet so hopefully there is still a chance once they get the site working

I've been refreshing 2 browsers since 11:40, there's no way it could be sold out.

I'm not sure I believe the sold out comments. I haven't seen anyone say they DID get on or that the page even loaded for anyone. Everything I've seen is that people are all getting the same blank white page. 

Back