Allure Summer Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted this message on My Subscription Addiction that's supposed to be a message from Allure:

From Allure’s website: Editor’s note: We’re sorry to hear that some readers experienced difficulty while trying to purchase the Summer Beauty Box. While the boxes sold out quickly, we’re offering a special deal to those who were unable to purchase this year’s box. You’ll find the details here—and don’t forget, there will be another box in August! Stay tuned for more information.

I'm so sad! Oh well, better luck next time! (However, I'm not going to give up on trying to get this box until I see the sold out message for MYSELF!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get anything to load either, still. Now I can't even get it to ATTEMPT to load. It's so frustrating, I've been wanting to get in on these boxes for so long now and can never seem to even get the site to load when it comes time. So disappointing. 

I'm not sure I believe the sold out comments. I haven't seen anyone say they DID get on or that the page even loaded for anyone. Everything I've seen is that people are all getting the same blank white page.
Some are saying it says it sold out on the 24th? That has to be a glitch. I would keep trying a little. Good luck, everyone !

Yeah, I see nothing. They know the demand here. They need to make it more accessible...at least in the first 10 minutes it goes on sale!

Some are saying it says it sold out on the 24th? That has to be a glitch. I would keep trying a little. Good luck, everyone !
They must be getting that from last year's box. That is word for word the message they sent out after the spring box sold out last year and i believe it went on sale on the 23rd or 24th. 

I've never had a problem ordering them before. This would have been my 4th box but this is the first time I haven't even been able to load the site

Ugh, allure load your site already! (Mini temper tantrum in professional office building....)

Wait...they started selling the damn thing 6 days early? How did anyone find out about that?! So pissed.

ETA: Nevermind...I see that was from 2013. Still mad the site won't load.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading the comments from their blog post about it, some are speculating that they presold so many of those $150 orders that they didn't really have stock for the summer box. Meh, oh well. Saved $55 I guess and now I shall go see what sale Shiro Cosmetics is having their anniversary and will definitely be ordering Golden Tote this month.

I think someone got confused by last year's page on Allure Access... it's word for word the same message as last year and the date on the article is for 2013.

Reading the comments from their blog post about it, some are speculating that they presold so many of those $150 orders that they didn't really have stock for the summer box. Meh, oh well. Saved $55 I guess and now I shall go see what sale Shiro Cosmetics is having their anniversary and will definitely be ordering Golden Tote this month.
That blog post appears to be from last year (unless my phone is being weird and is confused)

The email said they were only offering the pre-sale to 500 people.  There are usually 2-3k boxes available.

That's all from 2013. A link somewhere is taking me right to that so I can see how its been misunderstood.

Since all of the sold out messages and posts appear to originate from last year, I'm thinking there is still a chance for people to grab it. It would be nice is allure released a statement though to clear up confusion.

Someone posted this message on My Subscription Addiction that's supposed to be a message from Allure:

From Allure’s website: Editor’s note: We’re sorry to hear that some readers experienced difficulty while trying to purchase the Summer Beauty Box. While the boxes sold out quickly, we’re offering a special deal to those who were unable to purchase this year’s box. You’ll find the details here—and don’t forget, there will be another box in August! Stay tuned for more information.

I'm so sad! Oh well, better luck next time! (However, I'm not going to give up on trying to get this box until I see the sold out message for MYSELF!)
DISREGARD THIS LADIES! That message is from last year. I don't think this box has been available to us yet due to server issues! Still refreshing my link!

Reading the comments from their blog post about it, some are speculating that they presold so many of those $150 orders that they didn't really have stock for the summer box. Meh, oh well. Saved $55 I guess and now I shall go see what sale Shiro Cosmetics is having their anniversary and will definitely be ordering Golden Tote this month.
*cough* Shiro is doing a local crafty bazaar here next week and doing a BUILD YOUR OWN PALETTE. Yeah. Guess where my money is headed.

I got the email to order at 11:07 and clicked through that link still blank page. The article everyone keeps posting is from 2013. If they sold out it is from pre-orders, but why would they send out an email to order? I think it is the site. I am going to keep trying for awhile.

Back