Always look bad in photos!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm usually never in pictures!!! we take 200 pics at christmas or whatever and I might manage to make it into one!!! now if I take pics of myself .....like here for fotd and stuff like that........I always look like a hideous monster, like a deer in the head lights!!!! now professional portraits I must say turn out really well for me!!

you're not the only one!!!

I look terrible in photos, and I usually look the same in every single pic.

On top of that, I have small eyes to begin with, and I can't keep my eyes from closing whenever flash goes off.

So I get really horrible pics with my eyes closed... ugh

Don't worry, this is happened to me as well sometimes, but I always try to smile in front of camera so I won't be looking so bad even when I'm not wearing any makeup or having a bad hair day lol.

This thread here has some tips on how to look good in photos. You might find some useful.

I too face the same problem when i take the snap.i dont have a photogenic face and it hardly look nice.i dont know how to solve this problem and sometime i look dark and awkward

As you can tell you're not alone. I'm not very photogenic either and I'm also not as thin as I used to be in my younger years. Then, a camera adds 10 lbs. and I end up not too happy with how I photograph.

I don't even look like the same person in photos. Somehow I always turn out looking like a mouse(literally)

This is one photo out of 50 that came out somewhat decent otherwise you see all my blemishes and red sensitive looking cheeks and whatnot. I still look a bit fat around the face though... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Attachment 27242

Always happens to me! my pics hardly ever look how i do in real life or maybe i see someone different in the mirror lol, hmmm but maybe not because alot of people say i look different in pics too!

Oh man, I look pretty dang bad in almost every single photo I take. I can't take a decent photo to save my life!

I am the least photogenic person on the face of the planet, and it takes tons of makeup and thousands of photos for me to even look halfway decent!

Mine always turn out bad, I dont think people ever really like there photos. My mom likes mine though.

Me! And I always get excited about new pictures cause I thnk "maybe I'll finally have a good picture of myself" but it never happens.

Back