Always look bad in photos!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol,haha.rc helicopter
icon_eek.gif

Yeah I feel the same too. Whenever I look at my taken pictures I find myself ugly. It always happen everytime.

Yeah I feel the same too. Whenever I look at my taken photos I feel ugly and like it doesn't look anything like me(laughs).

Oh I haaaate photos of myself 
plain.gif
 I don't think I'm photogenic at all and I just see my flaws. I always look miserable/chubby/forced/asymmetrical/weird/insert putdown here. The ease other people seem to have with taking pictures of themselves and showing them on Facebook only makes me feel more grumpy and embarrassed about my own photos and how I feel about them. It's a common feeling, though, I think. I'm sure we are just MUCH more tough on ourselves than necessary!! 

I'm better now than I used to be but maybe that's due to getting my teeth fixed. So I can smile and not think how ugly my teeth look.

I have the same problem.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My photogenic friend suggested I just start taking a ton of pictures of myself, and I'll figure out what poses/angles/etc work for me, but I just try to avoid cameras.

Back