American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew - I am so glad Taylor won - yes Kat has a good voice and is pretty as all get out, but she totally became big headed and maybe a little snotty. She is just like the girls I hated in high school! Haha.

But I like Taylor, he stayed true to himself the whole competition and didn't really care what anyone said! Plus, he really has a great voice!

My favorite part of the finale was when Clay came out and that guy just totally freaked, but reaction I have seen in a LONG time!! Those awards were hilarious too!

Taylor is 29 years old and went prematurely grey in his early 20's.

and I think he looks fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine !:whistling: :11a:

I read an interview by a high school teacher he had, he started graying in high school. A lot of people do though I guess, I used to know a 20 year old who was completely gray, but she did dye it of course. I was reading a message board, and a bunch of girls were saying, um how can I put this politely so as not to stray to the wrong column, that they wanted him in their bed, b/c he sure can move on stage :11a:

LMAO - yes there IS something about him that is quite appealing. Perhaps its his sincerity that makes him attractive. :yesss:

But I'm married so let me keep it clean and polite.:whistling:

Back