American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bang: :pissoff: :bs:

I stormed out of the room when they announced it. Seriously, Kat forgot the words to her songs. I used to be a fan of hers until about 3 weeks ago, she just isnt good anymore. She looked sooo shocked that she wasnt the one to go. Oh well, Chris will do well without American Idol though.

:wtf:OMG I was so shocked last night when I watched and Chris got voted off!! :icon_cry:

Seriously what is wrong with the American voting public, I'm seriously shocked that Taylor has got this far IMO he could never been an idol. Right from he's first audition I loved Chris and serisouly thought he'd win. I hope it won't be the last we see of him.

I don't really mind who wins now, wel actually as long as it isn't Taylor guess I'm hoping it will be Katherine. I really wanted to see Chris and Ace is the final :bang:

In reading the various Internet posts and forums of several other sites, it seems that people are saying Chris is vocally only able to sing one or two notes (and strains at that). Now I'm no music major but I understand & hear what they mean by this. Visually/looks-wise, he's got the "hunk" factor and has the votes from lots of females. It's the general public that's voting or not voting for him.

On the other cuff, they're saying Taylor's music appeals to a wider audience - both young and old, whereas a rock & roll person has a limited audience.

Hey - don't shoot the messenger, :bang: this is what I've read on all those other forums.:whistling: :laughing:

I remember that skit. It was hilarious! I think Taylor was the best last night and that he's safe tonight. I think Elliot is going home although I think it should be Kat. We'll see.

I hadnt seen it b/c I dont usually watch Saturday Night Live. I think Kat should go home also. I looked at dialidol, and they predict Taylor has the most votes, Kat second, Elliot third, but E and Kat are EXTREMELY close so it could be wrong. They predict based on busy signals, but they almost always get it right.

American Idol has become a joke.voting chris off!!!he was the best.but he doesnt need idol anyway he will be a star,as for the rest I think taylor with his soul patrol will win katharine is ssooooooooo boring and elliott well he totally messed up that journey song.i cant believe they let the best go,chris.i wanted to scream at the tv.:scream3: :scream3: :scream3: :scream3: :scream3: :scream3: :scream3:

ok this show has become so lame. I can not stand katherine and she will win for no reason. The remaning are VERY LUCKY. i miss chris! lol

I actually really like Kat,and am worried Taylor might win,I don't like him anymore... And I agree,it may be better Chris is out,he'll be able to do a lot more this way...Like Bo did last year!

hahaha me too micha! and i'll be watching so you think you can dance too!! :whistling:

it really sucks that chris is off, he should have one IMO..

i thought katherine seemed a bit snobby the last few days, mabey just nerves though...

And what is this soul patrol thing with Taylor! it's driving me nuts!! :wassatt:

ooooh - thank you! I really wanted to see that clip !!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:g:

Soul Patrol is his fan club:lol:

I like Taylor. I will vote for him over Kat. I am a Chris/Elliott/Taylor fan. I got misty eyed at Elliott's homecoming. How sweet was that, he cried, and his mom cried. Poor Elliott, he really had an amazing voice. I know he wasnt that entertaining to watch though, but I think he will put out a good cd.

Yeah - I feel bad for Elliott - he's got some health issues and so does his mom. I wouldn't have been upset if he won. He's overcome a lot to be there and I hope some music producer snatches him up soon.

Katherine just gets on my nerves because she's too darn smug.

AMERICAN IDOL 2006 :11a: :inlove: :kisskiss: :inlove3: :inlove3: :inlove3: :1f: :1f: :yesss: :rocknroll2: :tongue:

Taylor Hicks !!!

I'm glad he won! My husband was rooting for him since he made the auditions. He remembers Simon telling him he'd never make it too... Ha, ha Simon Cowell!

thats good he won.. i never watch this season.. but how old is he? he looks like hes 45 with that grey hair.

yay! i like him better than katherine. she seems... full of herself or something

Back