American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Kelly is gone, she seems like a nice person but somewhat annoying...

Do you know what's next week theme? Did they say?

Interesting show tonight. I liked McPhee's last song but it was kinda weird her sitting on the floor like that. Chris was hawt and rocked it!

Well, now Paris is gone! But she will have no problems getting her singing career off the ground - between A.I. and her famous granny - someone will come along and sign her up.

So...the remaining contestants are as follows:

Taylor Hicks (woo-hoo!)

Elliott Yamin

Katherine McPhee

Chris Daughtry

The next few weeks are gonna be a nail biter!!

i like taylor cause he's fun, but i think chris will win it. what's her name just seems so goody goody that i don't want her to win. lol

This weeks are gonna be hard, I really like all 4 remaining contestants. If I had to decide on who goes next,it would prolly be Taylor.

I like all 4 of them also. I am sad that one has to go. I think it might be Elliot, just b/c he has been in the bottom several times. I hope this week is better than last week, there were a lot of bad songs.

Even though I like him, I predict Elliot is the next one to go home.

And I think the finale will be between Chris & Taylor.

I like Elliott as well - I hope Taylor and Elliott are the final two. The runner-up usually gets some sort of music contract offer as well. (remember Bo Bice).

Sadly though, I have a feeling Katherine & Chris will be the final two (not my favorites).

All we can do is keep voting! The call doesn't cost anything!! VOTE LIKE CRAZY TONIGHT!!

vote TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay:

I'm sorry but Taylor is beginning to get on my nerves with his nonstop, "SOUL PATROL!" I died laughing the first few times he did it because I had seen the SNL episode where they made fun of him and said that but it's getting old and on my last good nerve now.

I voted for Chris and Elliot.

Wish I would have seen the SNL clip - I heard it was hysterical - someone was impersonating him or something to that effect ?? LOL - He wasn't offended when Ryan asked him about it - - - in fact he thought it was great!

But yeah, likewise I just can't take too much of Chris...he has his good points, yes, and there are a few songs that I thought were great by him...but ARRRGH when he starts getting into that screaming one note tone I have to cover my ears.......I just love everything about Taylor's voice. :yesss: Second runner-up - Elliott - ANYONE except Katherine!

i think elliot will be next. he's nothing big to me. and i don't like catherine, so i think she's next also since she messed up

wow i am so shockedd katharene just keeps going up and up for no frekan reaosn to me shes freakin boring chris was the only one that sounded professional and actually gave me goosebumps when he sang...hes the only reason i watched american idol so no point in watching it 4 me cuz the 3 last remaining arent a big deal to me ..freaking psycho katherine voters LOL :eusa_wall:

Back