American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap :clap :clap :clap :laughno: :laughno: :laughno:

(doing the happy dance while trying not to be mean):whistling:

lollerdance_optim.gif

Good job, America! :clap

I just joined MUT and I am so happy that there is an AI thread! Yay! I love AI and do not ever miss an episode!

My fav so far are: katherine, chris & mandisa! I predict them as the top 3!

Ok. Polona. 'fess up. How do you know about A.I...Do you get it in Slovenia? b/c I didn't think we got it here in Europe..I have to get updates via the phone from my mom in the states..and I'm having major A.I. joneses (that's) cravings right now. Please don't tell me you get it. I'll have to come to Slovenia and hook up my T.V. or something:wacko: ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LMAO,Elisabeth,no,we don't have it here,I download it off internet.I use mininova.org and one torrent client and works perfectly! I get all the shows and movies from there:) HTH

But you are still more then welcome to come here:D

Well Alrighty Then!! that is so cool!! I'm going to check it out thanks to you!

I had no idea whatever it could be downloaded off of the internet!

Thank you! :flowers:

P.S. I have been to Lublijana once, and it was very beautiful!!!

Thank you for the kind invitation!! I'll be there on Friday with my 25 pieces of luggage and servants. I like my tea strong, BTW and matching towels in the bath would also be a nice touch.... ROTFLMAO!!!! Just Kidding!!! :w00t: :smileno:

LMAO Elisabeth,you are hilarous! Come,you are so welcome! If you have any questions about DLing,contact me on PM!

Well last night I thought they all sucked. I didn't care for any of the songs they sang and some sounded worse than others. I was really disappointed in my favorite, Taylor Hicks, his choice of song.

They all should be worried tonight about who will get thrown off. Shame on them. :madno:

I just watched it and was really dissapointed too,I really was expecting soo much from this show,with all the new songs and everything. I still love my fav 2-Katherine and Chris,I hope they tay on the show for a lng time,but I liked Paris the best yesterday. Hope they can get it together til next week.

Does anyone know which theme is next week?

I heard Ryan Seacrest say that the song them for next week is country music.

I was really surprised that Katherine McPhee was in the bottom three. She looked pretty surprised too. I was surprised that once again Bucky was NOT. Of course next week when they do country music, he will probably pull through again. I'm not a fan of his as you can tell.

It will be interesting to hear Mandisa and Paris do country music.

I was shocked also that Katherine was in the bottom 3. Backstreet boy (Ace) was safe and she almost was elimininated? Wow. Next week will be interesting, country week is always bad, b/c most contestants cant sing country. Kellie and Bucky will be able to, but can you see the others? I love country music, but OMG what is Chris or Mandisa or Paris going to sing?

Eww, I didn't realize next week was Country week! *BARF*

Yeah, I don't think this will be a good week either for most of them. :madno:

I agree with you! I can't believe Bucky hasn't been in the bottom 3 yet, either. I have no idea how he's slipping thru. My hubby and I aren't a fan of his either.

Oh nooooo,not Mandisa:( this is horrible!

Just one question...is country really what most of America loves?

Latest posts

Back