American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that Gideon was very good! Not saying that Gideon is R&B cuz he was just soulful, but seems that there are less and less R&B'ers like Ruben who flopped after AI was over. This is strange since there are SOO many R&B'ers who try out. Could be that the R&B-hip hoppers cannot usually sing regularly well, prolly. Seems like they are going more and more towards the ballad singers and/or rockers which I personally like much better

Okay I'm sorry but why the hell is BUCKY still in there? Maybe I am missing something but he tries too damn hard. I just am not a fan of his. I really like Kelly Pickford! She is so cute! I don't know about being the best singer but I just really like her and her story.

My opinion? I think that a lot of people that call in are voting based on personality and / or sympathy.

I really think the decisions should be in the judges hands. We need unbiased voting. Too many are voting for Kevin due to the "underdog factor".

Anyway, I hope Taylor Hicks wins. If he's not in the finals, I won't even bother watching the rest of the shows.

I like Taylor, too! I think Chris is my fave guy, though. I was totally shocked to see Gedeon go home and Chicken Little stay! WTF!?? That's not right!

I don't have a favorite girl yet but there's a few i'm torn between.

This is the first season my husband and I have watched. I love Simon! I regret not watching Kelly Clarkson's season. :sadyes:

I didnt see the first season either, I didnt even know what the show was, then after all the hype I started watching it the second season, and every season after that. Even though I say I wont watch it the next season I do it anyways, lol. Not that I dont like it, it just takes a lot of time, 3 days a week. I missed it this week though, I was kind of disappointed, but when they get down to the top 12 is when it really gets interesting :w00t:

This season is like the first time I have watched some American Idol. And thanks to TIVO I can watch it when I can. My favorite girl so far has been katharine mcphee for the girls. However, for the boys I have missed their shows and cannot decide yet who is my favorite.

Chris is definitely my fav guy and from girls,hmmm,I love quite a few-Catherine, Mandisa, Lisa, Paris, Kelly is just so cute I was LMFAO for 5 mins at those minc and minx stuff and Melissa has a really specific voice that I love. I can't wait for the themes nights,now we will really see who is 'universal'. And some of them will really get a good use of stylists and MUartists,lol

Which one is Kevin? I think the one with the jessica simpson hair needs to go. And very surprise to see Lisa in bottom 3!

Yeah, I don't think Lisa should have been bottom 3 either! I had predicted Kevin and Melissa. I was surprised about Ace.

This may sound mean but Chicken Little (Kevin) talks with a lisp that gets on my nerves AND you can still hear it when he sings! That little girl (forgot her name) but she's sooo cute but has the babiest voice ever but atleast you don't hear it when she sings. She's good!

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!:madno:

what the heck is chicken little still in the runnings for??? :wacko: :blink:

I had a crazy ass dream that I went to a Taylor Hicks concert ! :w00t: :icon_love :smilehappyyes:

Yes, Kim, the twerpy, nerd is Kevin aka Chicken Little. He looks just like Chicken Little! LOL

HAHAHA!

He is awesome! He's still one of my faves! I really like the rocker dude, Chris, too.

Very surprised to see Ace in the bottom 3 too! He's pretty good. The one with the glasses and Jessica Simpson hair I can't believe they didn't get bottom 3.

The guy with the blonde hair is Bucky, I like the way he sings. Kevin hasnt done very good on the competition, but I remember his audition was awesome, it was a Josh Groban song. I voted Tues night, and I could never get through the Chris and Kellie lines, so they are pretty safe, lol.

My mom loves that guy. It's funny that she is almost 60 and gets so into the show, voting for like an hour afterwards for her faves. I like him too though, he looks like he is having so much fun. I like it when he plays the harmonica.

Back