American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I cant think of anything too funny from the Wed night episode either. Simon WAS weird, he was nice in the beginning, getting the girls job back and he wasnt mean to people then he got pissed and started telling everyone they were horrible even though some werent.

yeah i saw her audition on tv.. is she paris hilton wanna be ? :icon_roll

I agree Tony and some expressions on her face really DID make her look like Jessica Simpson - - but she COULD sing!! I was surprised they sent her packing.

Whenever someone says something like that, I always say out loud, "OH Nooooo.." B/c it is always bad. When they say they sing like Clay, are better than other idols, "I sing like an angel" (that one guy said that), anything similiar it will be bad. It seems to be the people who are nervous and dont say anything that wow you with talent.

Did anyone see the guy who couldn't stop moving? Paula and Randy made Simon angry by giving him a golden ticket to California. Now that was funny.:icon_lol:

I'm rooting for the guy with the gray hair that Simon said looks like he could be a contestant's father, lol!

I like that guy!! I think he's refreshingly different and I really like the way he sings.

I don't understand why his gray hair is such an issue with some.

I'm so glad those twin brothers are gone. You know, the ones arrested for identity theft...what a couple of primadonna drama queens (kings):icon_roll always talking crap...especially the last two episodes.

I thought that girl Kelly Pickler (she has blond hair and a really Southern accent) was so cute! She was crying when they told her she made it through, and she said that she had cried the other day, so she went out and bought waterproof mascara, lol.

i like the bald guy that has the chin strap thing and has kind of that rocker voice. mmmm....

That grey haired guy - he's fantastic! I already went on Limewire to search for some of his songs to download on my iPod !!

Also, I do like that girl "Paris" but she's got a famous relative who can help her make it big - I really like her voice but I'd rather see someone who has no connections win.

:icon_cry: You guys I am so:icon_cry: right now over her in Europe because we don't have this Show!!!!! I saw it once in the States while I was there. They have Who wants to be a Superstar in Switzerland over here but the people take it all seriously and nobody has any defects or anything. No White Trash here. It is so boring..I don't even watch it.

Back