American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputtttyyyyyyy

The statue of liberty guy was weird, Simon didnt even let him sing anything though

My favorite was the girl with the weird tan. She was 16, orange, had more eye makeup on than anyone I have ever seen, and had one brain cell. He wanted to see her mom, and she was similar, haha.

LOL Yeah, that was hilarious! She goes, "I go tanning." Simon, "YEAH, I can TELL!" She looked fried but when she lifted her hand it wasn't tan like the rest of her so she must have had alot of fake tanner on. That was nasty looking whatever it was.

Yeah, she sounded like a real airhead and her mother was no better.

I can't wait to watch it tonight.:icon_lol:

It was hilarious last night. Simon was really on pointe. The Statue of Liberty guy one bar "NO", that overtanned fiasco and telling that guy to shave his facial hair and put on a dress as he would be a good female impersonator..what the? That blonde chick with the filthy mouth was just too much.."I can sing better than any one here". I liked the one girl who was turning down the other's offer to have a sing off as she walked out with her yellow "going to Hollywood sheet". Priceless.

True, my step-cousin, I guess how we are related, lol, tried out I believe in season 3. She lives in my city so I see her sometimes. People are always asking to sing at weddings, funerals, try out for contests, etc. She tried out, she said she met Clay Aiken, but she said Simon called her a "Britney Spears wannabe". Her voice is gorgeous, and she does not look like Britney. She was going to try out again the next year but she had a car wreck right before tryouts. She was never shown on those tryout shows though :icon_chee She didnt take what he said personally.

We are so excited this year. We can watch it in High Definition finally! OUr new 62" HD TV rocks. Anyhow...was hilarious last night. Where the f*** do they find these white trashers?

I agree with both Tony and Naturally -

What I don't get is how these people make it to this point to begin with? Maybe they let them through for humor purposes. Its so freaking obvious they can't sing. Yet these people get really emotional when they don't get the green light. Its really good to go into this with an open mind so you aren't disappointed. These people who's family members tell them they are talented are equally stupid.

How about that boy-girl-man-child (the one from last night with the Michael Jackson voice) who everyone thought was a girl !:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

It was funny last night.I like when they have the montage when everyone was attempting to sing Fame..priceless. "You look like the Incredible Hulk's wife"..Simon is too much lol

Dont read if you havent seen Tues night episode b/c it wont be as funny-

My favorites-the Alladin guy with his magic carpet, he stunk, but then he attempted to sing Paula Abdul's hit song while shaking his butt, then at the end he got down on his knees and said Superstar!

The Michael Jackson guy, "Thriller, Thriller Night...oh, crap."

Rhonetta-who said that the judges needed to bow down to her, and also kicked her legs in the air so they had to blur out her privates a bunch of times.

Stripper outfit girl-"My mom got it for me."

I saw it last night - it was good but it was more funnier last week. Simon threw a hissy fit and stormed off towards the end.

Back