American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Queen week kill this thread? :laughing: I thought it bounced back this week, but I'm not sure about Andrea Bocelli love songs next week!

I loved last week!

I was shocked to see Paris and Chris in the bottom 3 tonight!

I'm not sure about next week's theme either. :icon_scratch:

I thought this week was the best so far. Except for Ace and "Ahh butchered eeiiitt!" Kelly. But Ace did better this week than last week. Thats really cool that they are going to have Bocelli on next week, I really like his singing. I read somewhere that is just love songs next week, but he is helping them, it's not like they have to sing his songs or anything.

If chris gets voted off i wont watch AM cuz that would be so stupid. the bottom 3 was VERY stupid too. I can not wait for next weeks andrea bocelli's voice is amazing and whats also so amazing is that he is blind bit then again..they butchered Queen's songs so id ont know how theyll do this either. i dont tihnk neone can sing their songs. :satisfied:

Well I guess my staying awake until 11pm and voting for Taylor paid off again this week. LOL:laughing: :worship: :icon_cheers: :clap :headphonedance: :smilehappyyes: :thumbsup2: :rocknroll2:

He he. I vote for him too, and so does my mom, and my sister in law (she lives where Taylor is from so she always votes for him). I also vote for Chris and Katherine. I hope they are the remaining three.

I would love to see Taylor perform in person with his band...hmm..who knows...maybe someday.

I used to like Kellie,but not anymore,she became really annoying with her dumbness,not even cute anymore,I hope she doesn't win-but since she sings country she has great chance of winning IMO:(

I'm all for Chris and Kat!

I didn't enjoy last night's "love songs" show as much as I thought I would. I didn't love the songs they chose. When are they gonna learn that the judges don't want to hear any Whitney Houston songs?!? :icon_scratch: It seems that every year, someone tries to pull one off, and it just doesn't work (as much as I love McPhee). I think Paris will go home this week. I'm rooting for Katherine and Chris to be the two finalists.

I have a new found respect for Elliot - he's improved since day 1 and I like him.

Katherine McPhee on the other hand - while she CAN sing (but I don't think she should win) - - - I think now she's bringing out the "heavy artillery" and using T&A to score some votes. :roflmao: Did anyone notice her "almost wardrobe malfunction" ? The camera cut away just in the nick of time. :rofl2:

it's funny...i only watch the auditions! i haven't watched a full cycle of american idol since season one!

LOL at using T&A to score some votes! Yes, I saw her skirt split open. LOL

I think Elliot has improved, too, and I like him more now.

I was glad to see the ditzo go!

It's going to be hard now because all my faves are left.

I'm totally in love....

normal_top06.jpg

Well I for one am soooooooo glad shes gone....She acted beyond stupid....whats a ballsy?, whats calamari?, I could go on and on .I used to like Katharine but shes starting to not use her voice assests and use her other assets.Chris has got my vote and Paris and taylor they are so far the real deals....

Latest posts

Back