Anyone Dislike MEOW Minerals????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what is the summation ? try it or not???

I need a full coverage..

I have desire to try it!

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif so what is the summation ? try it or not???I need a full coverage..

I have desire to try it!

If you want full coverage definately try the Flawless Feline formula. I love meow, and sometimes I mix pampered puss and the flawless feline. FF alone has a bit too much coverage for me.
However as to the coverage, I think the best coverage ever has Monave, but I do not like Monave and prefer Meow more.

I like Meow but personally found two of the foundation formulas to be just o.k. Nothing that really shook me up so to speak. The Purfect Puss formula caused me to itch like crazy but the other two were fine. I like their bronzer and Scandal eye shadows but like I said before I usually only shop with them during a big sale as for me, they are just ok. I also haven't really found a great foundation color match out of roughly 10 or more samples.

Yes, the pampered is good but when I need more coverage, I put one layer of pampered and one layer of flawless (but never never used a kabuli for flawless, specially if it's the first layer, the brush of loose powder is better)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by agatapas /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you want full coverage definately try the Flawless Feline formula. I love meow, and sometimes I mix pampered puss and the flawless feline. FF alone has a bit too much coverage for me.
However as to the coverage, I think the best coverage ever has Monave, but I do not like Monave and prefer Meow more.

thank you agatapas for your answer.. I order a samples from meow befor week ago and I didnt get a shipping note yet! its take a lot of time? ? I hope that I will sufficient to the sale in the Christmas for the full sizes.. :)

I hope I will like it!

i love meow foundations particularly pampered puss (ordinary day) and flawless feline (during breakouts)...i get super flawless skin whenever i wear flawless feline but when it's hot/humid, it gets itchy...but never the less i still like them..i'll order munchkin's sizes of the foundation if i could find my perfect match haha
biggrin.gif

i have a very hard time choosing my perfect shade...i think im more on neutral..what are the shades in meow that are neutral? i can wear FF frisky siamese..it's an exact match but there are times that it's too light on me...what's the next shade darker?
smile.gif

i dont like the eyeshadows too...they look chalky when foiled and colorless when dry...im so sad that i got so many..i like their colors on the pots but when i placed it on my lids, the colors doesnt show up anymore .only the glitters are visible..i need to pile them up around 5 or more layers before the colors show up..i'll never purchase again

i love their firefly blushes! super nice colors and it's sheer enough that it tends to look like a natiral glow instead of a powder placed on the cheeks like other blushes

Originally Posted by crystal_gale /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love meow foundations particularly pampered puss (ordinary day) and flawless feline (during breakouts)...i get super flawless skin whenever i wear flawless feline but when it's hot/humid, it gets itchy...but never the less i still like them..i'll order munchkin's sizes of the foundation if i could find my perfect match haha
biggrin.gif

i have a very hard time choosing my perfect shade...i think im more on neutral..what are the shades in meow that are neutral? i can wear FF frisky siamese..it's an exact match but there are times that it's too light on me...what's the next shade darker?
smile.gif

i dont like the eyeshadows too...they look chalky when foiled and colorless when dry...im so sad that i got so many..i like their colors on the pots but when i placed it on my lids, the colors doesnt show up anymore .only the glitters are visible..i need to pile them up around 5 or more layers before the colors show up..i'll never purchase again

i love their firefly blushes! super nice colors and it's sheer enough that it tends to look like a natiral glow instead of a powder placed on the cheeks like other blushes

wich companies you like them eye shadows?

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thank you agatapas for your answer.. I order a samples from meow befor week ago and I didnt get a shipping note yet! its take a lot of time? ? I hope that I will sufficient to the sale in the Christmas for the full sizes.. :)

I hope I will like it!

Let us know when you get the samples! I'm eagerly waiting for your opinion!

what's the next shade to Frisky Siamese that has a little more yellow and is slightly darker? thanx!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wich companies you like them eye shadows? i like the eyeshadows from BE (glimmers), Monave and Valerie Beauty..i haven't tried many brands but from those ive tried these 3 are the best..you just put a single layer and colors would show and stay put
smile.gif

I didn't like the eyeshadows. they stain a lot and don't stay on even with primers and everything. I have never had such a bad experience with mineral eyeshadows. the colours look really great, though. but staying power is a no-go.

I like wildcats a lot, however.

Back