April 2012 No-Buy Support

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You guys would be so proud of me! I went to Marshall's this evening, and I had a set from TheBalm, a mini set of OPI nail polishes, and a Philosophy body wash. I was about to check out, and then I was just like, "what the hell am I doing?!" and...I put all of it back and left!
omg go you!! I want to go to Marshall's now and see if we have all that stuff though, lol. Fortunately today I have the "my mouth is frozen and its going to start hurting thanks to the dentist" excuse.

To be honest, I'm tempted to go back tomorrow and buy the lil' shooters OPI set. The colors are gorgeous, and it reminds me of home lol.

Hope your mouth feels better soon! The dentist sucks so much. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg go you!! I want to go to Marshall's now and see if we have all that stuff though, lol. Fortunately today I have the "my mouth is frozen and its going to start hurting thanks to the dentist" excuse.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To be honest, I'm tempted to go back tomorrow and buy the lil' shooters OPI set. The colors are gorgeous, and it reminds me of home lol.

Hope your mouth feels better soon! The dentist sucks so much. 
lol how much was it?

I've been fighting the shopping bug all day. I DID buy something (this being May, I haven't decided if I'm YET AGAIN gonna try to do a no buy), BUT I didn't even go to Ulta, Sally, Beauty Brands, or ANY of the drugstores....the only thing I bought was a bottle of Thierry Mugler ANGEL.

However, now that I've smelled a sample of Versace Yellow Diamond....we MAY have a problem :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back