Are there any Metalheads on MuT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes! Mostly the European metal bands. The Finnish especially are very good at metal. Love: HIM, Tarot, Nightwish, Asrai, To-Mera, Delain.

I like Nightwish more now that they booted Tarja.

Divas don't belong in Metal!

rockwoot.gif
Tarot
rockwoot.gif

Tarot is awsome, I love Marco!!

Yeah, Tarja's voice was unique but she didn't put Nightwish first. Still reserving judgement in Annette until I hear the full album.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tarot is awsome, I love Marco!!
Yeah, Tarja's voice was unique but she didn't put Nightwish first. Still reserving judgement in Annette until I hear the full album.

Yea, it's hard to say so far. I don't like Rowena's Song. I honestly think they should have just stayed with Marco.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yea, it's hard to say so far. I don't like Rowena's Song. I honestly think they should have just stayed with Marco. Not sure, to be honest. He's a good singer but just to stick with him would cut out such a huge chunk of their old material. It was written for a female soprano which Marco certainly isn't
rotfl.gif

lmao. *raises hand*

old metallica, RATM (some might not say theyre metal though), dir en gray, mudvayne, slipknot, disturbed, SOAD, and all those other annoying new math metal bands that no one likes but me lol. Not into "hardcore" metal that much.

Umm but I also like dance and lounge, and funk, and everything... besides hardcore metal. lol

edit: I forgot to add rammstein. because, why not. They are why I learned German.

I'm a classic metalhead

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif Big freaking metal fan right here!!!! I like Korn, Disturbed, Slipknot, Metallica of course. I used to go to concerts like every weekend when I lived in Vegas. I miss them!!! I like these bands too especially Disturbed!

rockwoot.gif
Me!!!

I went to the Unholy Alliance Tour twice last Summer. I saw Slayer (fave!) Children of Bodom, Lamb of God and Mastodon. I have also seen Unearth.

Some other Faves: Kataklysm, Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decapitiation, Inflames, Trivium, Amon Amarth, Job for a Cowboy, Pantera!!!!!, Metallica, Mnemic,

Originally Posted by Momo /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao. *raises hand*edit: I forgot to add rammstein. because, why not. They are why I learned German.

add_wegbrech.gif
hahaha they're why i regretted i didn't study german in high school instead of spanish !

i dont consider myself a metal, but i love me some ozzy from time to time. And i like type o neg. and celctic frost alot, toured with them in march and that was a hella fun tour

ugh, DEFINATELY since the day I was born lol. I was brought up with Metallica and Pantera (traditional metal) but Im more into death metal and the like like Cradle of Filth, Celtic Frost are amazing, In Flames, At the Gates, Trivium, Sinai Beach, Bleeding Through, Dimmu Borgir, etc. It actually calms me down
vogel.gif
I think its amazing how animalistic yet beautiful it can be, example: Leaves' Eyes!

Originally Posted by Harlot /img/forum/go_quote.gif ugh, DEFINATELY since the day I was born lol. I was brought up with Metallica and Pantera (traditional metal) but Im more into death metal and the like like Cradle of Filth, Celtic Frost are amazing, In Flames, At the Gates, Trivium, Sinai Beach, Bleeding Through, Dimmu Borgir, etc. It actually calms me down
vogel.gif
I think its amazing how animalistic yet beautiful it can be, example: Leaves' Eyes! Some good non-mainstream metal (cept trivium) woot
rockwoot.gif

Yeah, they're a bit played out but they have some skill, let me tell you
smile.gif
I admire that.

Yea, they're talented, but it's nice to see someone list some non-mainstream stuff
smile.gif

I've always loved heavy metal. Metallica is my favorite. I did NOT like St. Anger either. Classic Metallica is the sh**!

I also like Black Sabbath (Ozzy was the best, Ronnie James was ok), Judas Priest, Dio, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, KISS and others.

I know it's not considered heavy metal, but I also love '80s hair bands. Now that was some cool ass music in the '80s!

Totally. Death, black, folk, hair metal... I could laundry list 'em but there's not much of a point
rockwoot.gif

Back