Are there any Metalheads on MuT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old school metal, hair bands, some classic rock, now im gonna have to dig out some cassette tapes from the garage, still have some of the stuff i used to listen to back when head was mounted on a hinge!
rockwoot.gif
anyone remember Krokus?

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif
70125048_m.jpg

Oh my . . . You're touching Rob . . . oh my
wub.gif
I would just love to touch every part of him
wub.gif

Secks plz, Mr. Tujillo
wub.gif

robpic.jpg

240px-Robert_Trujillo.jpg

I'm so glad he joined! I miss him in Black Label Society, but oh well
biggrin.gif

ahem, not excited at all, but NEW SIOUXSIE ALBUM !!!!!!!! and it's the limited edition !!

and soon nightwish
smile.gif

not excited at all
biggrin.gif
(i'm also taking a good look at the new pics, there's a color combo i'd like to reproduce).

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my . . . You're touching Rob . . . oh my
wub.gif
I would just love to touch every part of him
wub.gif

Secks plz, Mr. Tujillo
wub.gif

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...dee/robpic.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...t_Trujillo.jpg

I'm so glad he joined! I miss him in Black Label Society, but oh well
biggrin.gif

Does the fact I remember him being kinda hot and sweaty make you even more envious?? LOL

Believe me, it was hard for me to keep calm when I met James and not just jump him when he walked up and said "hey" in that sexy Hetfield voice, but he had a very large bodyguard!!

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does the fact I remember him being kinda hot and sweaty make you even more envious?? LOL I hate you >.<

Originally Posted by isometh /img/forum/go_quote.gif mmm, metal boys. My first metal dude crush was on Mikael Hedlund from Hypocrisy...http://www.theaebyss.com/stuff/inter...isy/Mikael.jpg

Ahh I saw them live and actually got to meet them!! They were opening for Children of Bodom at the Guvernment in Toronto and I got totally trampled on by these two huge skinheads in the moshpit when Bodom started to play Bed of Razors!! So I had to go back stage where they had a medic on hand and they were passing by in the hallway when I was being brought there and I got to say hi to them!!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahh I saw them live and actually got to meet them!! They were opening for Children of Bodom at the Guvernment in Toronto and I got totally trampled on by these two huge skinheads in the moshpit when Bodom started to play Bed of Razors!! So I had to go back stage where they had a medic on hand and they were passing by in the hallway when I was being brought there and I got to say hi to them!!!!
biggrin.gif
Nice! I only saw them once in San Francisco opening for Nile a few years ago. Shitty venue, shitty set, funny guys! Love the Scandinavian accents
7b.gif

I do like metal, but not so much death/black metal. I'm more into stuff like Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Motörhead, Dio, G'n'R and the like. The newer stuff like Slipknot I find boring.

I also really like good ol' rock'n roll, like The Rolling Stones (the old stuff), Bruce Springsteen and Johnny Cash. When I was a teen I was a grunge fan - we had tickets to Nirvana, but then Cobain shot himself a few months before the concert
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do like metal, but not so much death/black metal. I'm more into stuff like Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Motörhead, Dio, G'n'R and the like. The newer stuff like Slipknot I find boring.I also really like good ol' rock'n roll, like The Rolling Stones (the old stuff), Bruce Springsteen and Johnny Cash. When I was a teen I was a grunge fan - we had tickets to Nirvana, but then Cobain shot himself a few months before the concert
frown.gif

i'm pretty much like you. i like old stuff, well like Siouxsie Sioux and the banshees, the Sex pistols. i'm something between a punk and a metal head i suppose. lol i wear Doc Martens, is it a sign? Black Sabbath (the first albums with Ozzy as the singer), Clan of Xymox, Hocico a bit.i don't like much Slipknot or others like that, boring.

Ive been into metal for years. my favorite band is children of bodom.. i love them sooo much <3 Ive seen them in concert 7 times and next saturday its going to be 8! ive met Alexi, Roope & Henkka.

I also have been to a lot of metal shows, like ozzfest, sounds of the undergrounds, mayhem fest, and non festival shows.

Ive seen a lot of bands but to name a few...

Trivium

Cannibal Corpse

Slayer

Lamb of God

Amon Amarth

In Flames

Kataklysm

Dimmu Borgir

Cradle of Filth

Arch Enemy

God Forbid

Unearth

All That Remains

As I Lay Dying

Hi!  I'm a metalhead too, and I also like bands like Ensiferum, Amon Amarth, Enslaved, Arch Enemy, Finntroll, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Cradle of Filth, Septic Flesh...the metal bands that are not really mainstream in general. Nice to see there are other metalheads here. *horns*

Punk, Metal and Alternative are my favorite.  Billy Talent, Stone Temple Pilots, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disturbed and Godsmack are my top faves.  Others that fill up my Ipod are The Clash, Rammstein, The Black Keys, Sex Pistols, Violent Femmes, Seether, Rancid, Shinedown, Jane's Addiction, Against Me, The Bravery, Rage Against the Machine, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, White Zombie, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Marilyn Manson, Ministry, Thornley, Beastie Boys, Korn, Arcade Fire, Alexis On Fire....just to name a few. 

I like Metallica's old stuff.  Ever since Reload came out, I haven't been much of a fan of what they've put out. 

Back