Are you a Craftster? Share your projects!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Xiang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Oz the Great and Powerful macarons made with polymer clay. Oz's hat got messed up. =(
claps.gif
 these look great! Now I want to eat some macarons

DIY "z-palette"

Hardcover book - $2 (at thrift store)

Foam Board - $1 (already had this at home)

Magnet Sheet + the circle magnets to close palette - $8

Duck Tape (Cheetah and Black) - $10

= ~$20 (I can make at least 2 more palettes with the supplies)

by the way, all of my Laura Geller blushes were taking up too much space in my drawers so I had to depot them ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ENJOY~

DIY "z-palette" Hardcover book - $2 (at thrift store) Foam Board - $1 (already had this at home) Magnet Sheet + the circle magnets to close palette - $8 Duck Tape (Cheetah and Black) - $10 = ~$20 (I can make at least 2 more palettes with the supplies) by the way, all of my Laura Geller blushes were taking up too much space in my drawers so I had to depot them ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ENJOY~
What did you use for the plastic window?

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What did you use for the plastic window?
i don't know what they're called.. but you know those clear protective sheets that you use for your binder papers or whatever.. yeah those thingies! haha did that kinda help? x)

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DIY "z-palette"

Hardcover book - $2 (at thrift store)

Foam Board - $1 (already had this at home)

Magnet Sheet + the circle magnets to close palette - $8

Duck Tape (Cheetah and Black) - $10

= ~$20 (I can make at least 2 more palettes with the supplies)

by the way, all of my Laura Geller blushes were taking up too much space in my drawers so I had to depot them ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ENJOY~
the magnets to close the palette is very weak.. i plan to fix it soon.. but other than that no problems so far

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the magnets to close the palette is very weak.. i plan to fix it soon.. but other than that no problems so far
very cool Idea!

Quote: Originally Posted by autumnandicarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Aw this thread has been inactive for a while! I like making jewelry so I thought I would post some of my pieces :]

I am in love with everything in that first shot. Blue is my go to color when it comes to jewelry! Do you have an etsy? Or do you make items for yourself and friends?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My mom has a huge collection of seaglass so I've been playing around with wire wrapping some of her pieces for her. It's become my new hobby.. So relaxing. I can't wait for this weather to warm up so I can collect some more seaglass at the beach
Very pretty! I could never do this, my hands tend to vibrate too much with excitement. That top one is my favorite, the brown contrasts well with the blue and the off white of the glass.

Has anyone worked on projects lately? My hubby gave me an awesome Brother Sewing machine with embroidery feature for my birthday and I have been making baby blankets mainly (the ones with the super soft minky material on one side). Everyone loved them but I am lookingfor other ideas too. Does anyone know great websites with instructions? I also made super easy baby hair bow clips and headbands (we don't even have children yet hahaha) and want to start making some jewlery again.

My little one modeling a dress i made her..

I'm all over this thread, i'll spare you guys my scrapbook, but i crochet, paint, sew, and make jewelry too,lol

Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My little one modeling a dress i made her..

I'm all over this thread, i'll spare you guys my scrapbook, but i crochet, paint, sew, and make jewelry too,lol

Adorable!! I sew, make jewlery, make cards and scrapbook as well. Good hobby to have!

Quote: Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Dec 5th, I mixed up some ingredients and put them in the pantry to sit and wait.

This past weekend saw me filtering and bottling that delicious liquid up to take to a camping event this weekend. This is my Autumn Spice cordial which has won me 2 competitions so far. It's like drinking an apple pie with a kick without that alcoholic burn so you forget you are drinking something with alcohol. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This past year I have been experimenting and tweaking a pumpkin version. It's not quite as smooth as the one above but its getting there. It will also be making it debut this weekend.

Yummy!! Sounds delicious.

Quote: Originally Posted by Love Trip /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yummy!! Sounds delicious.

i agree..i could get in some real trouble with a few bottles of that!

I don't have pictures, but my last project was a pair of Anne Hathaway Catwoman goggles. They flip down and have lights too.

Back